sharetrader

Oh dear, is Balance being nasty again fish?
    I wouldn't know, I've had him on ignore for years.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Oh dear, is Balance being nasty again fish?
    I wouldn't know, I've had him on ignore for years.
    Well I really dont know if he is becoming more mellow with age.
    He actually said Zeta was doing the right things and later suggested I was a bright chap!
    Im feeling quite chuffed.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Well I really dont know if he is becoming more mellow with age.
    He actually said Zeta was doing the right things and later suggested I was a bright chap!
    Im feeling quite chuffed.

Well when he says Digger is a bright chap you will know he is well and truely over the mellow hill.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Well when he says Digger is a bright chap you will know he is well and truely over the mellow hill.
    Ah me ole mate Digger - we have had our disagreements but always respectful vigorous discussions

from the gas field which is Kupe to the condensate columns of Tui to the umpteen number of dry holes dug and drilled,

from the hot dry sands of Tunisia to the humid shark infested seas of Indonesia,

from the great promise of coal fortunes to the ritualistic P Pilate washing of hands by AK when Pike blew up and killed 29 miners

and through them all, NZOG delivered and continues to deliver ....

....heaps and heaps of benefits and goodies for its directors, management and executives but crumbs aplenty for its loyal and unquestioning shareholders!
    Last edited by Balance; 01-06-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Advanced Member

I thought balance you were just saying the opposite-Zeta is doing a good job,why are shareholders questioning etc.
    We have new management.new independent director (a professor with right credentials and female).
    Times do change

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Ah me ole mate Digger - we have had our disagreements but always respectful vigorous discussions

from the gas field which is Kupe to the condensate columns of Tui to the umpteen number of dry holes dug and drilled,

from the hot dry sands of Tunisia to the humid shark infested seas of Indonesia,

from the great promise of coal fortunes to the ritualistic P Pilate washing of hands by AK when Pike blew up and killed 29 miners

and through them all, NZOG delivered and continues to deliver ....

....heaps and heaps of benefits and goodies for its directors, management and executives but crumbs aplenty for its loyal and unquestioning shareholders!
    Good day to you to Balance. It was not all peaches and cream. The thing I did not like about you the most is that you turned to be right all too often. The world was going your way with the over supply of tooo much oil. It is slowly correcting so maybe in a year or two I can have a moment in the sun.

In just one spot I was one of the leaders that helped turn the company away from Tunisa along with a few of the other larger holders of the company.In fact from the outset I opposed David Sailsbury going there in the first place.Anyways the directors decided to leave Tunisa rather than put all our money into it. What a money wasting tragedy that would have been.
    But I do not get my own way often enough. Right now I want an acquisition not a buy back.
    digger

Advanced Member

Good day to you to Balance. It was not all peaches and cream. The thing I did not like about you the most is that you turned to be right all too often. The world was going your way with the over supply of tooo much oil. It is slowly correcting so maybe in a year or two I can have a moment in the sun.

In just one spot I was one of the leaders that helped turn the company away from Tunisa along with a few of the other larger holders of the company.In fact from the outset I opposed David Sailsbury going there in the first place.Anyways the directors decided to leave Tunisa rather than put all our money into it. What a money wasting tragedy that would have been.
    But I do not get my own way often enough. Right now I want an acquisition not a buy back.
    Their has to firesales out there-so many companies who have borrowed too much and will be forced to sell some of their production to be able to pay the banks.
    NZO is so well-placed to take advantage of this-spare money in the bank and good cashflow.
    Now is the time NZO management need to get earning their money,find and buy these assets,

Advanced Member

PS when the NZO sp is so well below value I have no problem with buying-bak shares-as long as they cant find better value elsewhere-which i hope they are really trying to do.
    Last edited by fish; 04-06-2016 at 06:37 AM.

[QUOTE=fish;623552]PS when the NZO sp is so well below value.

Well many others apart from myself, have asked over some period now what the share ought to be worth at present.
    All very well to indulge in wishful thinking and some so called experts opinions.
    The reality is it would be even lower if it was not for the B/B and given that profit is not that hot atm plus reserves slowly declining.
    It may very well be about right where it is, as O/Price not likely to go anywhere [ major war, game changer??? ] maybe, heaven forbid.
    Experts??? in those matters opining, given the no. of producers that have suspended production but which could come on song again,together with shale oil producers above 50 dollars.
    Really would like to see a breakdown of what a realistic value S/Price should be.
    Also what about AWEs performance last 4 months????

Hope you are having a lovely long Queen's Birthday weekend Digger.

Tunisia would have indeed been a disaster - never mind the fact that DS was also busy looking at the former Soviet republics as well! So good on you and the others involved who stopped that from taking root and growing further!