sharetrader
    Guru

I can’t wait for the doom and gloom annual report at the end of the month.

With The Group sitting on $105M cash, zero debt and 3 potentially game-changing exploration permits...who would have thought that life sucked so bad!

😂

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    I can’t wait for the doom and gloom annual report at the end of the month.

With The Group sitting on $105M cash, zero debt and 3 potentially game-changing exploration permits...who would have thought that life sucked so bad!

��
    But wait there is more.
    The books shall be cooked. Yesterday we seen how 50 million disappeared into Ironbank never to be counted again as part of NZO equity.

Shortly the two GSB drills earmarked for 2001 will each need 50 million. So we will be broke.Nil free cash and no one from OGOG controlled managment of NZO allowed to considers equity. Better sale to OGOG while the offer to rob you is still open.
    digger

Guru

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...541/304593.pdf

Egads! More doom and gloom - we are running out of oil now and will be broke before I dared to think!

Genesis must be gutted at buying our 15% for a higher rate than we bought back in for 4%...

As digger has pointed out, I better grab the 62cents with both hands before OGOG realise what a worthless piece of crap NZOG is, rife with nothing but problems...before they rescind their perfectly generous and reasonable offer!

Guru

Here is the update from Genesis:

KUPE PRODUCTION UPDATE
    Genesis, as the buyer of Kupe gas production, has been informed by the Kupe Joint Venture (with Beach Energy as the Operator) that production has come off plateau. This is in line with reservoir modelling and is the result of record production at Kupe over the last few years. Maximum production is expected to reduce at a rate of between 1.2% and 1.5% per month until the Inlet Compression Project is completed in mid-winter 2021. The actual rate of decline is likely to vary based on overall production and other factors and will be visible on OATIS as it occurs. There has been no change to field reserve estimates.
    The Operator recently concluded the Development Study for the Inlet Compression Project, which is the first stage under Phase Two Development. The Joint Venture partners are expected to make a final investment decision in the near term.

Certainly a different tone to our update.

definition of fraud: an act of deceiving or misrepresenting.......

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by yabster View Post
    Watching American politics....its surprising how the same event can be described so so differently by the different parties. And neither is necessarily wrong.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by yabster View Post
    Hi Yabster

I understand your feeling but the legal definition is a lot more than this-like it or not we all deceive at times-for good or fun-eg a birthday surprise-or for less good reasons and maybe some of us even hurt other peoples feelings or reputation by doing so.I have personally sued someone for $250,000 after defaming me but what made me sue was they hurt others and had been doing it repeatedly.
    They settled out of court but I really wanted to take them to court and only settled to make my wife happy.
    Once his employers and lawyer realised the truth they changed-he no longer works for them and I get on fine.

Guru

Cue doing well. Upbeat Media Release for Annual Report.

http://www.cuenrg.com.au/irm/PDF/254...ullYearResults

Advanced Member

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/339819

It seems interesting that the a loss has been made - $2.9m. However against this cash has increased by $7.6m. But I am not a bean counter.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/339819

It seems interesting that the a loss has been made - $2.9m. However against this cash has increased by $7.6m. But I am not a bean counter.
    Revenue up 20% but best of all is Ironbark going ahead next year(as we know BP operating-high chance of a mind-blowing valuable successful drill from my sources)