sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Yes, and that number assumes 100% of the minority class vote. The reality is well less than 100% will participate, so the number of NO votes required will be less than the 12.4M you have stated. Best to plan for the worst case scenario though.

I am not going to get into it on here as John Pagani follows this forum. Though I maintain a respectful relationship with John, at this junction the less he knows about what I am doing behind the scenes, the better.

But I have every reason to be cautiously optimistic right now.
    Sounds good mistaTea - I don't have your insights and don't know what you're planning, but just looking at the numbers, it does look quite promising.

I no longer hold that many, but rest assured the ones I still do hold will be voted against...!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Sounds good mistaTea - I don't have your insights and don't know what you're planning, but just looking at the numbers, it does look quite promising.
    no longer hold that many, but rest assured the ones I still do hold will be voted against...!
    Their derisory and misleading scheme will fail by a big margin

I

This must be borderline criminal. I hope the directors remember what happened with the Mainzeal directors.
    They must be more confident of succes at Ironbark than 5%. And to think shareholders are not aware of the risks is insulting.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    This must be borderline criminal. I hope the directors remember what happened with the Mainzeal directors.
    They must be more confident of succes at Ironbark than 5%. And to think shareholders are not aware of the risks is insulting.
    Agree that the independent directors recommending the takeover must know how flawed and misleading the report is .
    They have a duty to all shareholders .
    BP would not do an expensive deep water exploration drill if the chance of success was only one in twenty.They have a track record of greater than 1 in 2 success.Would NZO do this if the chance of success was only one in twenty so clearly they must know this report is very wrong

Advanced Member

I had a quick read but to say the offer falls within the range is misleading - I would say 6c lies between 5c and 10c but I would say 5c does not so their logic that 62c lies between is insulting.

Small time holder here with circa 14000 shares. Definitely voting NO. I want in on ironbark and it is the main reason I hold. Can't trust our BOD after all of this. Insulting alright. Shame on them.

I am worried about Northington Partners.

If it becomes widely known they are the go-to people when you are shopping for a report which sees things your way they will be reduced to writing whitewash reports on ethical failures by cabinet ministers.

Boop boop de do
    Marilyn
    Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Interesting that Northingtons have dropped the Liquidation Valuation that they used in their 2017 Takeover offer valuation.

Don't overlook that we have the right to oppose the scheme by appearing at the final court hearing. Page 5 and later in the booklet.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiremu View Post
    Interesting that Northingtons have dropped the Liquidation Valuation that they used in their 2017 Takeover offer valuation.

Don't overlook that we have the right to oppose the scheme by appearing at the final court hearing. Page 5 and later in the booklet.
    Special meeting is 16/10/19
    Final court hearing 31/10/19
    papers opposing scheme have to be filed by 21/10/19

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiremu View Post

Dropping the liquidation valuation is yet another example that the report is not fair and reasonable