sharetrader
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiremu View Post
    Interesting that Northingtons have dropped the Liquidation Valuation that they used in their 2017 Takeover offer valuation.

Don't overlook that we have the right to oppose the scheme by appearing at the final court hearing. Page 5 and later in the booklet.
    Dropping the liquidation valuation is yet another example that the report is not fair and reasonable.
    There are so many discrepancies that I feel we should notify the takeovers panel at this stage in order to get a truly independent valuation

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Dropping the liquidation valuation is yet another example that the report is not fair and reasonable.
    There are so many discrepancies that I feel we should notify the takeovers panel at this stage in order to get a truly independent valuation
    Can I make another suggestion that someone with a bit of skin in the game contacts the NZSA and also requests media be apprised and present at the meeting.

Banned

Welcome back blackcap.

Guru

You should have received an email from NZOG with instructions on how to cast a postal vote via Computershare.

Get in there and VOTE.

If you agree with me, please vote AGAINST.

If you disagree with me - please ABSTAIN

Guru

Cheers Couta1.

Just voted AGAINST.

The meeting is going to be interesting that is for sure.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    You should have received an email from NZOG with instructions on how to cast a postal vote via Computershare.

Get in there and VOTE.

If you agree with me, please vote AGAINST.

If you disagree with me - please ABSTAIN
    Done. Voted against. 17K shares only, I guess it all helps.
    Thanks to all who have commented on the thread. Appreciate the perspectives.

Dirty deeds here, eh?
    Independent (as in valuation and directors) has just acquired a new meaning.

50,000 shares just voted against.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Dirty deeds here, eh?
    Independent (as in valuation and directors) has just acquired a new meaning.

50,000 shares just voted against.
    Its good to see long-term supporters and shareholders of NZO voting against this derisory and misleading offer.
    I hope to look forward to the thrill and drill of Ironbark rather than being part of a high court case on the 31/10/2019
    (every shareholder has a right to be heard so this could take sometime if it eventuated)

Only 20,000 shares, but just voted a definite NO against this highway robbery. Anyone knows how to reach other 'dormant' shareholders so they can be made aware of this?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Only 20,000 shares, but just voted a definite NO against this highway robbery. Anyone knows how to reach other 'dormant' shareholders so they can be made aware of this?
    When we get this long awaited booket and have considered it,then vote if you haven't already. Vote against or get ripped off.. At that point a few of us working quitely now will put into action just what you have mentioned.
    Watch this space.
    Last edited by digger; 10-09-2019 at 11:25 PM. Reason: more detail
    digger