sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    . What have I missed ?
    Hmmm.. depends on how long you've been gone ...

RTM there's a new offer of 74c, you may know by now. And the NZO thread went down just recently, a few minutes ago, no reason given yet.

Advanced Member

Yes...thanks ...saw the new offer before I went to town. Not going to make a material difference to my decision.
    More concerned about what losing the thread means. Lot of history there for old & new.
    Censorship comes to mind ?

Our NO vote has also remained unchanged.

For all the reasons people have previously outlined 74 cents just doesn't cut it.

Hopefully the old thread will be put back online as it does contain a lot of useful information and analysis from various members.

Hey ripping - 10 posts, joined April 2000, helmet avatar - spent a lot of time in the wairarapa? - i may know you. Will the old thread be available for viewing only since it was 1090 pages long - do you know?

I had first thought of a technical reason why the thread went down (because I'm more of a techie person than a conspiracy theorist) but now I suspect there was a threat of legal action against the site for something someone posted.

As I recall, there was nothing libellous or illegal said before it went down, but I wasn't watching all the time.

OK, out with it - who said something naughty?

P.S. interesting that the SP has only been 70 or 71c all morning. No-one's interested in making 3 or 4 cents on a quick trade? Or, what else could it mean, anyone? I think it doesn't show much confidence in the new offer, at least.

And where are our star posters since the thread went down? misterTea - fish? Banned, perhaps? Ooh, I think I like a good conspiracy, after all.
    Last edited by Lion; 08-10-2019 at 12:12 PM. Reason: P.S.

Guru

I see NZO is up this morning, and trades going through at 70-71c. Still a few cents short of the revised offer.

Advanced Member

Probably not a bad place to park some cash if you believe offer will succeed...

My vote stays no

Very strange and unusual to see the old thread disappear after the revised offer has been announced. Normally this would have seen our principal posters have a lot of meaningful comments and analysis.