sharetrader
Page 169 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 691191591651661671681691701711721731792192696691169 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 17913
    Advanced Member

digger, sorry my sums were flawed

should be if taper off was from feb 1st then my stab of minimum production for the period through to june 30 = 5 months @ 40,000 bpd = 6.1m
    thus looking at about 14m barrels until june 30 in this scenerio.

if however the taper off is several months away then the numbers go up.

M

Default Bring Back Dunc

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    Its not what you earn that counts as much as what you do with it once you have earned it. That applies in personal life as much as it does in company life. We all know people with modest incomes that accumulate great wealth. We also know people with huge incomes that end up with nothing. NZO at the moment has a huge income with a modest life span. Some people here only rave on about the huge income forgetting its what they do with it that counts.
    They might spend the lot on a bigger much larger drilling program, where success or failure is in the lap of the gods. They might also batten the hatches down swilling at the trough for as long as it takes, and screw the shareholders for more funds on a continual basis.
    The company appear to greedy and secretive for me to entrust my money with them, thats why i walked out the AGM and withdrew my funds because of lack of trust. Its what you get back that counts in dividends, or in a rising sp which as you can see has very little to do with company earnings. We all know what they earn but nobody knows the direction or spending policy the one thing that matters in business. Macdunk
    They have said they intend to invest in oil & gas exploration or purchases. There are 12 blocks up for sale in Taranaki - they will bid for some - that's why they employed the geologists.

ps it would be great to have you back on board MACD & the 30 day average will be crossed very shortly - you would be able to recoup your previous losses also.

NZO certainly has traded strangely recently. Wasn't really affected by the massive downward spiral, but hasn't bounced back with the correction either.

Thought I'd see a lot more positive action leading up to the monthly. Might pick up some on the asx today..

Wouldn't it be great if NZO could average 1c per day rise over the next 5 months! Is it too much to ask?
    Ned

Advanced Member

Ancient - Duncans post was pathetic be honest inless you are one of his flunkys?

Advanced Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Ancient - Duncans post was pathetic be honest inless you are one of his flunkys?
    WHAT YA RECKON TIM HE MIGHT BE AN ANCIENT FLUNKY?.
    Macdunk

Advanced Member

Probably Duncan!

Meanwhile, back at Picton, CSO APACHE is loading the second string of pipe for Kupe, on schedule.

Mx

Advanced Member

I must say when NZO start to go...they will really go. I have still got a few and just know that something is about to happen.

Advanced Member

they are saving the tui production update for release as nothing since Jan 16 with 3 shipments and heaps of production since then.

M