sharetrader
Page 1695 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 695119515951645168516911692169316941695169616971698169917051745 ... LastLast
Results 16,941 to 16,950 of 17910
    Guru

Annual Results out.

Great to have Kupe and Indonesian reserves increased.

Underlying Owner Earnings attributable to NZOG shareholders increased by ~$1M (~$4M last year, ~$5M this year).

Not ideal that two thirds of consolidated revenue came from Cue...let's hope Andrew does actual find something meaningful worth investing in soon. We could buy something up to ~$50M with the cash we have on hand.

For the right asset, we should be prepared to borrow given we currently have zero debt. Securing lending for fossil fuels is more difficult these days, but I am sure OGOG could help us make it happen if it was needed.

New Zealand Oil & Gas is pleased to announce that it intends to seek listing for New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited on the ASX as a foreign exempt entity. A listing application has been lodged with the ASX this afternoon. Once approved, the Company will again be listed on the ASX (this time as a foreign exempt entity) as well as remaining listed on the NZX.

NZO applies for foreign exempt ASX listing.
    This boosted the SP today. I feel a certain amount of optimism in the Co. for them to be pursuing this. Due to Ironbark alone? Or do they have something else brewing ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ripping View Post
    NZO applies for foreign exempt ASX listing.
    This boosted the SP today. I feel a certain amount of optimism in the Co. for them to be pursuing this. Due to Ironbark alone? Or do they have something else brewing ?
    Anyone able to provide insight into what a foreign exempt ASX listing means?

I wonder if the end game is just to have an ASX listing since there is more interest in explorers in Aus?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Anyone able to provide insight into what a foreign exempt ASX listing means?

I wonder if the end game is just to have an ASX listing since there is more interest in explorers in Aus?
    It means that if you are in Australia you can buy NZO on the ASX. The exempt bit is that they do not have to comply with all the listing rules that a firm applying for listing on the ASX in an IPO would as they are already listed here etc.

ASX Foreign Exempt Listings are entities that are listed on another securities exchange and have a secondary listing on ASX. They must comply primarily with the rules of their home exchange and are exempt from complying with most of ASX's Listing Rules.

https://www.asx.com.au/products/fore...isting%20Rules.

Advanced Member

Very exact Blackcap, or as I put it, you can tell more lies, & provide less disclosure on the NZX.
    But still the potential to attract more Aussie interest, so win/win for everybody.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    It means that if you are in Australia you can buy NZO on the ASX. The exempt bit is that they do not have to comply with all the listing rules that a firm applying for listing on the ASX in an IPO would as they are already listed here etc.

ASX Foreign Exempt Listings are entities that are listed on another securities exchange and have a secondary listing on ASX. They must comply primarily with the rules of their home exchange and are exempt from complying with most of ASX's Listing Rules.

https://www.asx.com.au/products/fore...isting%20Rules.
    Thanks Blackcap.

So looks like they will def keep the NZX listing it seems since they can just keep to NZX disclosure rules while maintaining the ASX listing.

Advanced Member

https://www.afr.com/companies/energy...0200826-p55pir

Despite Covid and cancellation of many exploratory projects there remains keen interest in deepwater NW Australia .In recent years deepwater drills have increased their success rate with improved directional drilling technique and wellbore sampling.
    Every NZO share carries 2 cue shares.
    Success at Ironbark would be a massive multiplier of value for NZO.
    If it fails it still looks as if the asset value of NZO is greater than than that offered by OGOG last year

I've held NZO for a few years and it's only by reading the posts of some of the 'subject-expert' owners of NZO that I've kept my holding rather than falling for the various heists that have come along. I'd just like to convey my appreciation to those ST members who have drilled down and spelt out the true potential and underlying value within NZO.
    I'm still holding and I appreciate the sound advice that members have made available to holders like myself.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    I've held NZO for a few years and it's only by reading the posts of some of the 'subject-expert' owners of NZO that I've kept my holding rather than falling for the various heists that have come along. I'd just like to convey my appreciation to those ST members who have drilled down and spelt out the true potential and underlying value within NZO.
    I'm still holding and I appreciate the sound advice that members have made available to holders like myself.
    As a recent holder, the thread postings here got my curiosity & interest enough to dive in to join others .. so thanks to previous posters
    for your informative postings..