sharetrader
Page 170 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 701201601661671681691701711721731741802202706701170 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 17913
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by the machine View Post
    they are saving the tui production update for release as nothing since Jan 16 with 3 shipments and heaps of production since then.

M
    Machine,normally i know what you are saying but this time i can not reason it out . Who is they?? Are you referring to some report somewhere i have not seen??
    digger

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Machine,normally i know what you are saying but this time i can not reason it out . Who is they?? Are you referring to some report somewhere i have not seen??

nzo website re tui, was last updated on jan 16

regards

M

Advanced Member

Production Performance (since 30 July 2007)
    To 16 January 2008: Approx 7.2 million barrels produced, 6.7 million barrels shipped.
    NZOG's share of production to date: Approx 900,000 barrels.

Tui oil is a light sweet crude that

Advanced Member

Thanks Machine i see now what you are saying. Strange i had just not clicked at how you were writing it. Yes the TUI news has been savied since mid jan and to 2 feb will probably be another 1.5 million barrels. The market can still have a short nap till the next quartly release,which i am sure looking forward to.
    digger

Advanced Member

Thanks Machine i see now what you are saying. Strange i had just not clicked at how you were writing it. Yes the TUI news has been savied since mid jan and to 2 feb will probably be another 1.5 million barrels. The market can still have a short nap till the next quartly release,which i am sure looking forward to.
    You guys waffle on about the wrong things. PEAK OIL,PRICE OF OIL,WHEN IS THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT DUE OUT ETC ETC. That has nothing at all to do with the low shareprice of your company that has frozen your money showing no return in either sp or dividends over the last three years. The only people to make money in the last three years are the people that traded.
    The company treats its owners the shareholders with contempt hence the low sp. Today it shows a buy signal. so cheer up guys you might end up getting back to a dollar thirty again. Not enough volume for me to buy in, to hard to trade out when it goes back down. I thought you might like to know it shows a buy signal at $1-10 so if you buy, run a trailing 5% stop loss and get out next time instead of bleating on about peak oil. Macdunk

Yes indead,
    today NZO hit the 30day moving average so Mackdunk now has NZO as a buy...

.^sc

Advanced Member

I thought you might like to know it shows a buy signal at $1-10 so if you buy, run a trailing 5% stop loss and get out next time instead of bleating on about peak oil. Macdunk Quote

Thanks for the advice MD. Agree it is a buy signal and will put a realist sell in place at $3-30.,which as you know is tooooo cheap but markets are funny things and the price could but should not fall below that.
    digger

Hey McDunk, have you been drinking again? LOL
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Guru

I thought you might like to know it shows a buy signal at $1-10 so if you buy, run a trailing 5% stop loss and get out next time instead of bleating on about peak oil. Macdunk Quote

Thanks for the advice MD. Agree it is a buy signal and will put a realist sell in place at $3-30.,which as you know is tooooo cheap but markets are funny things and the price could but should not fall below that.

I like your optimism Digger. $3.30.......

$3.30??? I am not as optimistic, though I would wish NZO to climb~
    Realistically speaking~ we'd be quite happy it goes to $1.50 before the first half of 2008 ends.
    Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
    --- Albert Einstein