sharetrader
Page 1733 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 733123316331683172317291730173117321733173417351736173717431783 ... LastLast
Results 17,321 to 17,330 of 17909

[QUOTE=Fabs37;892976]
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post

In our base case, we estimate our consolidated revenues to nearly double. With further uplift the following year as the development volumes kick in."
    That’s on top of our other activities, including Kupe, Mahato, Sampang and Maari.

Well that sounds very good, was already resigned to put it into the bottom draw for my G/Grandchildren.
    Great long term asset to secure when you look at international Nat Gas demand and high Aus east coast Gas prices ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Mr Samter said the US oil and gas sector was in a similar situation in the third quarter last year, when share prices were all down 20-30 per cent as oil prices started to rise before the market suddenly woke up to the changing macro environment. Since then, ExxonMobil has doubled off its lows, while Occidental has more than trebled.
    “For me, the reality is that the sector will play catch-up and then continue to thrive as we enter a highly attractive period for investing in energy stocks,” he said.

https://www.copyright link/companies/energy/energy-stocks-disconnect-gets-crazy-20210702-p5868z

AUD spot oil price = $100bbl
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Promising results announced today .
    Increased production is going to happen from Amadeus in particular.This seems a certainty(or as close as is possible)
    My guess is 2 years before dividends restart
    Sp still well below NTA
    Chief Executive Andrew Jefferies says the business has a net tangible asset
    backing of 60.8 cents per share, well above its current share price.

IMO

And no exploration costs next year?

Guru

Wow, I see Andrew Jeffries didn’t even have to write a letter to shareholders this year in the Annual Report.

Looks like he has to do even less work for his salary than before.

And the Chairman’s letter gives no insights into industry conditions and/or an education to investors on the business/industry with unique insights etc. Just a summary of facts in terms of recent transactions.

They definitely have zero interest in their minority business partners. But we already knew that.

Advanced Member

I don't get it, the report is full of ESG bs - what about the boom in energy resource prices worldwide and in Australia, Oil, Gas, Coal etc - all of this (except coal) should be sung from the rooftops by the CEO and reflected in the pathetic share price, what's the matter with these people?!
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

mistaTea, Dr Archer is up for re-election at this year's Annual Meeting so we can all express our thoughts by voting against that particular resolution. I will certainly be doing so.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Wiremu View Post
    mistaTea, Dr Archer is up for re-election at this year's Annual Meeting so we can all express our thoughts by voting against that particular resolution. I will certainly be doing so.
    I'm definitely motivated to do so too.....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Wiremu View Post
    Yes, I agree that it is important for minority shareholders to express their feelings whenever they can by voting.

However, these measures…though they may give some satisfaction that you have “given them the message”…unfortunately it will have zero impact on outcomes because the majority owner does not give a toss about the hopes and desires of minority holders (even though they will say that they do, and point to the interviews they did a while back with some of the larger minority shareholders. I went to one of those meetings and it really was just a formality).

In fact, having to write reports twice a year and vote on resolutions that are a foregone conclusion is just an annoyance to OGOG.

You can tell by the way they have written the AR just how much contempt they hold you guys in.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    Yes, I agree that it is important for minority shareholders to express their feelings whenever they can by voting.

However, these measures…though they may give some satisfaction that you have “given them the message”…unfortunately it will have zero impact on outcomes because the majority owner does not give a toss about the hopes and desires of minority holders (even though they will say that they do, and point to the interviews they did a while back with some of the larger minority shareholders. I went to one of those meetings and it really was just a formality).

In fact, having to write reports twice a year and vote on resolutions that are a foregone conclusion is just an annoyance to OGOG.

You can tell by the way they have written the AR just how much contempt they hold you guys in.
    Unfortunately can't argue with this.