sharetrader
Page 1739 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 739123916391689172917351736173717381739174017411742174317491789 ... LastLast
Results 17,381 to 17,390 of 17910

I am with Beagle as a long time holder. Really glad I got out when I did. I expect most other large investors already know the history

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    I am with Beagle as a long time holder. Really glad I got out when I did. I expect most other large investors already know the history
    Yes I agree with Beagle too.

It wouldn’t matter how glossy their presso was…I would not invest in this business again in its current state.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Onthemoney View Post
    There must be one hell of a countdown for this rocket. Or has it failed to launch?
    The rocket is still being constructed and then it has to be fuelled .

Legend

Only one thing missing from the NZOG Rocket presentation - past dividend record
    and no mention of any anticipated dividend next week, month or 100 years from now

Who were NZOG trying to impress with this document ? - the man in the moon ?

Shares in this outfit look like holding a few new spare parts in an old bicycle that may never
    be needed to be used

It's difficult to determine whether minor stakeholders in CUE or NZOG are any more than captive holders
    along for the ride like small puppets seated alongside the offshore majority holder of the Group & Show
    Last edited by nztx; 20-04-2022 at 09:58 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Only one thing missing from the NZOG Rocket presentation - past dividend record
    and no mention of any anticipated dividend next week, month or 100 years from now

Who were NZOG trying to impress with this document ? - the man in the moon ?

Shares in this outfit look like holding a few new spare parts in an old bicycle that may never
    be needed to be used

It's difficult to determine whether minor stakeholders in CUE or NZOG are any more than captive holders
    along for the ride like small puppets seated alongside the offshore majority holder of the Group & Show
    LOL
    Yes we are along for the ride and it looks exciting.
    OGOG are driving and I feel a lot safer than before they took over

Safer perhaps, but not sure I'm any happier......

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimy View Post
    Safer perhaps, but not sure I'm any happier......
    Understandable .
    It blew my mind recently when I estimated the value of their p50 gas reserves-and since then natural gas prices have doubled and still increasing .
    They have made the right move at the right time into Australian gas -a favourable decision by expert directors .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Understandable .
    It blew my mind recently when I estimated the value of their p50 gas reserves-and since then natural gas prices have doubled and still increasing .
    They have made the right move at the right time into Australian gas -a favourable decision by expert directors .
    And yet the market comtinues to disagree with your bullish sentiment. Company still statistically undervalued despite these expert directors making 'extraordinary' investments.

Lookit, I own shares in Sky TV. By now I can sniff a value trap a mile away!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mistaTea View Post
    And yet the market comtinues to disagree with your bullish sentiment. Company still statistically undervalued despite these expert directors making 'extraordinary' investments.

Lookit, I own shares in Sky TV. By now I can sniff a value trap a mile away!
    Absolutely it could remain as a value trap
    My hound (not beagle ) has also been sniffing and is convinced dividends will start to be paid around 2024 when cash flows will reap the benefits of the enormous demand for Australian natural gas

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Understandable .
    fish, would you care to share those figures ?

I'm still holding NZO and CUE. I sold down about half the former and bought more CUE.
    I still think things are going to look up, with recent acquisitions and increasing energy prices.
    OGOG want to make a profit, of course, and we're going along for the ride.

Still grieving for Ironbark though . . . .