sharetrader
Page 1745 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 74512451645169517351741174217431744174517461747174817491755 ... LastLast
Results 17,441 to 17,450 of 17913
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Fish, could you or some other kind soul tell me the pro's and con's of transferring my shares from the NZX to ASX?
    I am converting my rights and transferring all to asx in the expectation that most nzx holders will be doing this after the recent notification of the rights and offer to transfer shares .
    The shares should be far more liquid on asx after this happens .
    If you never envisage the need to quickly sell your shares I cannot see any cons to remaining nzx

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    I am converting my rights and transferring all to asx in the expectation that most nzx holders will be doing this after the recent notification of the rights and offer to transfer shares .
    If you never envisage the need to quickly sell your shares I cannot see any cons to remaining nzx
    I will wait with baited breath to see NZO trade volumes ... the whole 490 shares traded on the ASX today .. I see CUE had some 249k of volume peanuts ... now has a Market value 48Mill ... 35mill EV ....interests just in the latest NT Aus deep drill Gas targets

CUE might well add 20-30PJ net just from present 2x deep drills(And now we have this Pacoota 1-3 that look large in the Diagram) ... so say $30Gj( spot gas hit $30/Gj overnight in Victoria) .... thats like $30mill per PJ ..

CUEs Worth a touch more than one PJ !!!!!!!!!!! ..

Nothing for the 4x income streams Muti Permit interest across NZ/AUS/INDO ...Nothing for the other 20+PJ exploration upside ..Nothing for the 2C Reserves in place

Nuts!!

If I won Million in cash tomorrow ... I'd be putting down a 7.5Mill Bid on CUE ASAP and try take my position to 1million..Its a no Brainer as I've ever seen in my 19yrs in the market
    Last edited by JBmurc; 11-05-2022 at 09:39 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    I will watch and see how it all goes.Am taking up all my rights.

NZO trades at same price as the start of the year >> Oil has risen 50% in AUD since that time ....P/E must be dropping every Qty
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    NZO trades at same price as the start of the year >> Oil has risen 50% in AUD since that time ....P/E must be dropping every Qty
    Actually under where it was at the start of the year. Hasn't closed at current level since end of September last year.

Anywho, the value of a capital raise annd the majority holder focused on running it for their benefit.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Actually under where it was at the start of the year. Hasn't closed at current level since end of September last year.

Anywho, the value of a capital raise annd the majority holder focused on running it for their benefit.
    I am not worried about the drop in sp-it was expected with the rights issue .It made sense for some to sell in order to convert rights at a lower price.
    Also not concerned about perceptions they are running it for their benefit.
    I see a much bigger picture with ogog and believe they have resources,expertise and passion to help make natural gas the transition fuel this century.
    I will be applying for as many shares as possible if there are unwanted entitlements
    Last edited by fish; 13-05-2022 at 06:38 AM.

Guru

Apple loses position as most valuable firm amid tech sell-off https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61417982

I am just surprised that the instos dumping Apple aren’t buying NZO instead of Aramco!

From what i have read its refiners that are making out like bandits, Due to the refinery closures over the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdongle View Post
    From what i have read its refiners that are making out like bandits, Due to the refinery closures over the last few years.
    Yes and as NZ no long has a Refinery.... look forward to being screwed over by the overseas refiners that know we have limited options but to Pay up .. Resources wars will be the new COLD war... we better toe the line in trade with these nations that supply us with the refined products ...
    Last edited by JBmurc; 17-05-2022 at 01:08 PM.

spot OIL prices Breaking record highs in AUD/NZD .... and here we have NZO down on min trade ...