sharetrader
Page 1785 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 7851285168517351775178117821783178417851786178717881789 ... LastLast
Results 17,841 to 17,850 of 17913
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    I didn't receive any email about the dividend.
    They may have your details already Toddy.

New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited’s (NZO or the Company) proposed dividend payment to shareholders was recently announced for those shareholders on the register at the record date of 27 March 2024.

In order for you to receive your dividend payment by direct credit without delay, you will need to provide your bank account details.
    What you need to do
    Please update your details at:
    www.computershare.com.au/easyupdate/NZO
    You will require your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) to access the site.
    Any queries or updates to your shareholding should be directed to Computershare online at www.investorcentre.com or via phone 1300 850 505 (within Australia), 0800 467 335 (within New Zealand) or +61 (03) 9415 5000 (overseas).
    New Zealand Oil & Gas Limited

K. Will get onto it.

It will be interesting to see how long it takes to flush out the shareholders that want to exit.
    In the meantime those that are happy with the new dividend policy and company strategy can sit back.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by arjay View Post
    I have a similar problem. NZO appear to no longer be listed on the NZ Computershare register - my CSN number won't therefore bring anything up because NZO isn't on their list. I can't register on the AU Computershare site without a SRN number for my shares, and I need to register to confirm my bank details. I've filled in their 'ask a question' tool to ask about this and hope they answer. I'd have thought they would have contacted us with the SRN numbers when they moved to the new register.
    Likely your SRN is L0 (zero from the letter O), then your CSN number.

No 0 is a number. LO.........

I had allot of issues trying to sell me NZO shares. They where held as ASX shares by computershare NZ not computershare australia. So my broker couldnt see them. I think ASB sorted it out for me. I think allot of people will have this issue with shares in the "either"probably todo with when they changed to ASX as primary listing.

I bought some on the nzx earlier this year, no issues as far as I can see. I just did some quick math and the same money in CUE makes over twice the divs. I find this interesting because I bought nzo with the intent of ditching CUE now I am unsure of what to do. CUEs an earner now but NZO has some exploration upside later this year plus earns from CUE.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mike2020 View Post
    I bought some on the nzx earlier this year, no issues as far as I can see. I just did some quick math and the same money in CUE makes over twice the divs. I find this interesting because I bought nzo with the intent of ditching CUE now I am unsure of what to do. CUEs an earner now but NZO has some exploration upside later this year plus earns from CUE.
    I sold my CUE today for 11. Going to switch to NZO. You still get 50% cue with an NZO investment.

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I sold my CUE today for 11. Going to switch to NZO. You still get 50% cue with an NZO investment.
    That was my thinking but I was waiting for something positive to happen with CUE. I have held them since the SOA with OGOG on NZO, I have been very patient so far.

Advanced Member

I tried the so called EASY UPDATE for payment instructions.
    I ended up with ANZ is invalid and so is Morrinsville,and my bank account number is also invalid.

Will be going to the Morrinsville bank today to let them know they do not exist and my bank account number I have used for countless years is wrong. God knows maybe Morrinsville does not exist.

any ideas what I am doing wrong on this easy update. After this I do not want to experience a hard update
    digger

Call the number on the email. I did. They just said your all up to date no worries.