sharetrader
Page 346 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 2462963363423433443453463473483493503563964468461346 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 17911

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    TUI IS CURRENTLY EARNING $914,722 PER DAY AS PER ESTIMATE BELOW

TAPIS HITS NEW RECORD-$128. 56 PER BARREL
    EXCHANGE RATE FALLING-NOW TO 77.3 CENTS
    NZO SHARE TUI 5500 BARRELS DAY
    WONT BE LONG AT THIS RATE BEFORE TUI WILL BE PRODUCING $1,000,000 PER DAY FOR NZO .
    Kupe is going to be even better

PS-I find this more relevant and more fun than your competition dunc-please could you move it to somewhere more appropriate
    Thanks for the information Fish - interesting, relevant and encouraging stuff - certainly better than the sand pit spat...
    Last edited by Chalice; 08-05-2008 at 04:18 PM.

Originally Posted by Wilkins_Micawber
    IMHO, NZOs sp is being held back by the options (not the other way around) - shares took off this morning but dropped back due to a large qty of options at 14cps. Why do I believe this ...?

Well ... seeing the opportunity, I sold a few NZO shares at $1.66 and bought the equivalent NZOOD's at 14cps. Benefits - nearly $800 cash (after brokers fees), a bit of interest on the difference for 6 weeks (another $400+ after tax), and (in the extremely unlikely event that things turn to custard) downside risk now limited to 14cps until options are converted.

A very astute move I say Mr (Ms) Micawber, shall be doing the same myself anytime soon, would have done it sooner but been busy ploughing and no wireless internet on the John Deere.

Advanced Member

Noted today the average $ trade was over $20,000 this has I think crept up from about $10,000 but its something I only casually look at.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkins_Micawber View Post
    IMHO, NZOs sp is being held back by the options (not the other way around) - shares took off this morning but dropped back due to a large qty of options at 14cps. Why do I believe this ...?

Well ... seeing the opportunity, I sold a few NZO shares at $1.66 and bought the equivalent NZOOD's at 14cps. Benefits - nearly $800 cash (after brokers fees), a bit of interest on the difference for 6 weeks (another $400+ after tax), and (in the extremely unlikely event that things turn to custard) downside risk now limited to 14cps until options are converted.
    To do this you sold more than a few heads-close to 50000 by my calculation-but why not take advantage of opportunities when the market is distorted-option holders selling for less than the price of heads must be stupid to give money away to you

Agree the options are holding back the heads-but over 4 million sold today and nearly one million heads . At this rate hopefully the option holdeers not planning to convert will be weeded out soon. After buying more options today I dont want to be tempted into buying more tomorrow .

Quote Originally Posted by the machine View Post
    how about a new competition, being what was the lowest anyone paid for nzo - for starters my lowest was 20c au for 10,000 - just after hochester? - missed the low of 15c au though.

although hochester was a dud, it proved the D sands existed, inturn mapped back to tui.

M
    First brought NZOG just over 8 years ago for 33 cents and through
    options,PPP share issue, selling once ( to buy same land )and re-buying and of course the dividend last month my 24,000 shares have cost me a grand total of $ 2316.
    Work that % out then-
    Eat your heart out MacD!!!!!

Advanced Member

Great over 4 years or so even better since you purchased but the Master of spin will find a way of bagging your great decision!

MMM

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    To do this you sold more than a few heads-close to 50000 by my calculation
    Caught out huh? But not all of my NZO shares by any means - just that there was only a buyer for 50K worth of shares at $1.66 and a seller for plenty of oppies at a lesser price at the same time. When doing this sort of transaction, time is of the essence so best not to go in to a buy queue - has to be on the spot, at market ...

Disc. Hold a few? NZO's still (and one or two oppies as well!) and a few PRC's - am feeling pretty happy about things ...
    "Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness . Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    Originally Posted by Wilkins_Micawber

A very astute move I say Mr (Ms) Micawber, shall be doing the same myself anytime soon, would have done it sooner but been busy ploughing and no wireless internet on the John Deere.
    This can only happen in NZX. Option is cheaper than the heads. I did the same thing last week but I was actually losing a bit money however will be made up from the interest saved. Now you are even making some money! I am speech less. Why will someone purchase the head in this situation? Buying the option only incure about 1/10 of the broker fee and most of the money sits in the bank to earn interest for more than a month.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
    FACT NZOG WEB SITE; tui page FACT UNICORN GAVE ME THE NUMBERS.
    zorba u must be anothier 2nd rate school teacher nzog web site/tui page 14/4 11milion barrels produced///20th 11million 400,000 produced =7day,s ==50,000 to 83,000

Malcolm,

Having now seen the amazing growth of the average Tui monthly production as shown in the
    NZOG Quarterly Report and recent Presentation .... You were quite correct and good on ya for spotting the upward trend amidst all the Tui production info released to the market. My apologies for my earlier post !!

Z

Extremely valuable information in here if you are a NZO holder. Kupe is going to be BIG

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/3/...ectid=10508917