sharetrader
Page 358 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 2583083483543553563573583593603613623684084588581358 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 17905
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Digger-good questions
    Is there anywhere we can see the answers to your questions
    The problem Fish is that i have only put the questions here as very time i tried to use the contact given it did not work . However i will email DS and ask him to include all questions on sharetrader as well
    digger

Advanced Member

Ok i have emailed DS and have asked him to include the answers on sharetrader as well. Others like myself my have had problems getting through.
    digger

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    It looks like the sp is being held back sooner than i expected by the options. I expected a retracement with about three weeks to go with people cashing up to convert. I can see no other logical reason for the retracement other than that, even in a nervious market. Macdunk
    Again i do not see it as you do DM. To me it is the old big buyer withdrawing and reselling a few to depress the price before reentering and scooping up a large number of scared sellers. This exercising of the OD's is likely the last great opportunity for inst to take a grab of a top preforming company at a cut rate. This is why i have asked the company through the invester interview to have a look at buying options exercising them to add to treasury stock.The idea under NZX rules may not be possible but if it can be done it would have hugh benifits to head holders as the insts would then have to buy on market as they dam well should have to in any case. I hope once the OD's are out of the way we have not more options as NZO now has income.
    digger

Advanced Member

Digger i see options to raise money, then paying out a dividend with the expectation of paying more dividends, is at cross purposes. Take it in one hand weakening the share price, then paying it back to the very people that paid you is a stupid way to do business. The share price regardless of what level it is at must be weakened at conversion time by the very nature of the game. They dont need money unless they are about to get into some bigger new projects, so we are left with a wait and see what happens next situation. Macdunk

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    Digger i see options to raise money, then paying out a dividend with the expectation of paying more dividends, is at cross purposes. Take it in one hand weakening the share price, then paying it back to the very people that paid you is a stupid way to do business. The share price regardless of what level it is at must be weakened at conversion time by the very nature of the game. They dont need money unless they are about to get into some bigger new projects, so we are left with a wait and see what happens next situation. Macdunk
    DM i said nothing about expecting to pay out a dividend. read the post before you reply.
    digger

Default cheap NZO anyone?

I see someone sold 90,000 NZO for 128.6 - surely that is a mistake? What happens if you make a type like that - tough luck??

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    I see someone sold 90,000 NZO for 128.6 - surely that is a mistake? What happens if you make a type like that - tough luck??
    Doubt that happened...source?

It would sell at the highest existing sell order, which I highly doubt is 128.6. Even if it were, the brokers often cancel orders that are quite significantly higher or lower than the last traded price.

Default cheap NZO

see sale at 09:24

Advanced Member

just received a message from Chris Roberts saying that DS was interviewed for about 45 mins and the results will be posted on sharechat websit in a day or two. Anyone like myself that just posted on sharetrader might find their questions unanswered as we were all supposed to post on sharechat.
    digger

Advanced Member

That'll just be a typo, BK.
    Should read 158.6 not 128.6.