sharetrader
Page 464 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 3644144544604614624634644654664674684745145649641464 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 17912

Quote Originally Posted by Sehnsucht888 View Post
    Well, I am very surprised at the movement yesterday and today. I expected there would beother like me still needing to unload a few heads to convert the options. Not needing to sell so many now, and might unload something else instead....
    Odd that those with deep pockets buying so many now, didn't take on the 3 4 and 5 cent options available on Monday or last week..

I think what you are seeing is a re-rating of NZO to the top 20 index. This usually means the funds will have to adjust their portfolio and maybe add more NZO shares to the weighting. Good news, under valued and top 20 index all equals to NZO sp going up.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Top 15 or top 20? Is there an index for the top 20??

Oh yes..David cunliffe's hair...this avatar is a protest against his decision not to pay junior doctors more...
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

Guru

$1.73 now. It is even possible I have a chance in the competition. Mind you if I do then you all will be happy.

Default wow 175

I think this is overshooting the target - not that I mind!

Indeed, why did the people with the big money not buy cheap options and / or heads a couple of days ago?

one happy holder here

Exclamation don't panic macdunk

if I was you, I would wait until the uptrend is set in concrete. I would wait until the shareprice is at least $2.50 before buying
    He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. (Edgar Fiedler)

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    I think this is overshooting the target - not that I mind!

Indeed, why did the people with the big money not buy cheap options and / or heads a couple of days ago?

one happy holder here
    Hi ho hi ho, its off to Momoho we go?

the movement may more be that they are seen as a cheap takeover target

Corporate

Big volume, Big increase! Not many shares on the sell side!

WOW!!

Well done to all noggers for keeping the faith!

Am a very happy holder of a lot of CFDs on this one.. made a house deposit sized profit in last few days, booyah! (excuse the excitement!)

What do people think from here? Retracement, consolidation or a new uptrend forming?

My feeling is that the momentum should carry it to $2 unless the oil price has a big drop overnight or there are problems at Tui.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.