sharetrader
Page 468 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 3684184584644654664674684694704714724785185689681468 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 17933
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    DIGGER, Sorry to pull you up mate but you and I are not allowed to win. Me for running it you for donating the prize. We must at least seem to be fair. Like my selection someone can second pick your number that is not already entered right up to closing time. Macdunk
    Fair enough Duncan,but in truth your number was always too low and now mine is as well. At the moment it is 1-76 and by next monday i will also be well out of the running.If not and it is 1-72 we will give it to the next preson who picks 1-72. At this stage i did not know anyone else had picked my number. They can have it . Still i take your point and you and i should not win.
    digger

im sure you could handle a big nzo party at your new house on your farm couldnt you digger,in the near future

Quote Originally Posted by wk6332 View Post
    Just seeing if there is any off market selling of the options anywhere befor they expire?
    I have found myself with few more than I can exercise or is the only option the rubbish bin?
    Theres still a quid to be had here wk, how bout I find the dosh, we convert them and sell then go halves in the gain, don't know if I want 130k but maybe half them.

Advanced Member

130,000+ depending on what I can find in my piggybank, looking to convert as many as I can
    No other shares left to sell ( that I want to sell)
    I have just in the last two days completed a arrangement with the National Bank about arranging finance to convert all my options.During the last two weeks i have educated them about Peak Oil and believe me they were at square one before i started.Two weeks ago there was no way they were going to lend me money but after my peak Oil graphs from the OIL Bulliten and egergybulletin they saw the light.Two hours ago all arrangements were completed.Trust me they are a lot more informed about which way up is than they were two weeks ago.
    Email me on cboreham@xtra.co.nz and i can give you some names for contact.
    digger

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by friedegg View Post
    im sure you could handle a big nzo party at your new house on your farm couldnt you digger,in the near future
    Digger,
    Seriously, this would be quite a show. If invited, I would definitely make the effort to attend. And you can show us all your dreams on the farm.

Guru

130,000+ depending on what I can find in my piggybank, looking to convert as many as I can
    No other shares left to sell ( that I want to sell)
    You need about $195,000 to exercise. The result will be $227,500 at the current price.

I am sure your bank will lend you the money for a week or so. The interest for that time will be not worth worrying about. Even borrowing money on your credit card is acceptable for this short time period. Once they are exercised and registered you can sell what you need to clear your debt and pocket $30,000 or so.

Where there is a will there is a way. Best of luck.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by friedegg View Post
    Am planning to do something like that but at the moment the new house is only 85% completed and is surrounded by a sea of mud with the last weeks rain. Give me till next nov and things will be under control.
    digger

not until nov 2009? ill have my own mansion by then hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Fair enough Duncan,but in truth your number was always too low and now mine is as well. At the moment it is 1-76 and by next monday i will also be well out of the running.If not and it is 1-72 we will give it to the next preson who picks 1-72. At this stage i did not know anyone else had picked my number. They can have it . Still i take your point and you and i should not win.

I thought I'd picked 1.72 first but if you're having a party!!!! Just keep it there and we'll race each other glass 4 glass

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Digger,
    Seriously, this would be quite a show. If invited, I would definitely make the effort to attend. And you can show us all your dreams on the farm.
    Your definitely at the top of any oil party list bermuda. We are planning to move on 22 August even if the toilet system isn't fully set up,which at the moment looks to be the last to get completed. The house is not mcMansion,it is only 270 square metres. Any bigger and it will be too much for Mrs Digger and i was forever consious who would have to do the extra cleaning.
    It will have a lot to offer for a oil party as
    1 the just about only conversation i now have has oil somewhere in it
    2/Overlooks much of the Waikato
    3/ Has and will continue to have one of the waikato's best small self power systems.Currently several others are getting modled after mine.Photo of our small self power system gone to Japan.
    4/Will have one of the first electric cars once they are made and will power it from here.
    Will get back on this subject but your name bermuda has in it the biggest problem of doing anything before next summer. That part of your name that has the mud in it.
    I am sure looking forward to the future.
    Cheers.
    digger