sharetrader
Page 492 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 3924424824884894904914924934944954965025425929921492 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 17913
    Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    Floor should form soon you would think, everyone remember, oil is at $151 USD.

Lets get real, you don't sell a company that owns that.

Both fear and greed are rampant in the owners this stock it would seem - hence the volatility.

disc - long a lot.

The temptation to take a small profit and run......it was 8 times larger only yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    Floor should form soon you would think, everyone remember, oil is at $151 USD.

Lets get real, you don't sell a company that owns that.

Both fear and greed are rampant in the owners this stock it would seem - hence the volatility.

disc - long a lot.
    Since when did fundamentals start meaning anything in a bear market.
    Toddy

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Since when did fundamentals start meaning anything in a bear market.
    Exactly....

I'm in my hiding place (energy shares) and I smell bear..

whats the problem?
    the smart money is still hoovering up NZO shares.
    they might even be helping the price down by dumping small pockets of stock.
    the punters, the gamblers, the kitchen sink chuckers are just scrambling.
    NZO is and will be in the money permanantly for here on out.
    unless poo goes down to $40-50, and if that happens, you have bigger things to worry about.
    this sp movement and "betting" is starting to remind me of pokerstars. net

Agreed neopole, hopefully NZO can release their June quarter numbers pretty quickly (should be 31 July at the latest). The market will have to sit up and take notice then when they see that NZO's main problem at the moment is finding a room big enough to store their cash profit.

Until then we may be in for a rollercoaster ride.

Quote Originally Posted by shephejame View Post
    so what is everyone doing here with your NZO holdings?

I am sitting on an average price of $1.635. Not loving that it hits 1.91 yesterday and now it's down so low.

Does anyone else have that conflict of knowing it's fundamentally a sound company but not wanting to dip into a loss making position.
    Its called volatility...stocks dont go up all the time!

Sure it was nice to see i was up a lot more yesterday on every single stock i own, but market weakness finally hit everything...but yes, it does hurt when its such a large drop..i think my whole portfolio is down 10% on what it was 2 days ago..but again, its been like that earlier in the year and is just volatility.
    By the way - it's upside_down, not upside_umop

Be brave when others are afraid.Its a buying opportunity.

there used to be a time when USA caught a cold the rest of the world sneezed, and in alot of respects that is still true. but when it comes to oil and gas the USA can sneeze all it likes, and china and india will still purchace as much oil as it can get.
    NZO produces oil............
    this must be one of NZ's only safe havens for capital, the bigboys know this, and use the lack of knowledge of the punters to hoover in the cheap shares of NZO.
    oh well...... off to the lotto shop again.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm View Post
    The News Out Of U.s.a Is All Bad And Equities Will Tumble Good Stocks All Suffer Nog Included It,s Sticking Out Like Dog Balls. Now Our Neighbour Australia Is All Doom @ Gloom And The Commodity @ Resource Sectors Are Weekening Because So Many Clowns Have Leverage In These Stocks --i Love It
    It’s good for PPP. It has cash to buy OZ desperate company.

It’s far better for NZO, because it has more cash than PPP. I don’t mind even NZO would buy a carpet company if NZO management team knew how to run it and had the market.

It is scary watching everything drop but in the last 3 days i sold everything but NZ) and bought more NZO with the profits. So my portfoilio is now 90% NZO. Sure I average 1.65 but I am able to sit this out and no matter what happens in the short term, the fundamentals will win out in the long term. So no panic on my side. We are on to a winner guys. Just hold on don't panic. If it drops much further i will be buying even more.