sharetrader
Page 502 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 240245249249849950050150250350450550651255260210021502 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 17909

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Do they pump it 24/7 or is there some down time due maintenance which fell in these six days?
    One can only assume that there was some down time as production shouldn't drop away that fast. Maybe it could have something to do with a shipment of oil?
    NZX: NZO, NZOOD
    ASX: ADY
    NYSE: MTKN

Advanced Member

From the HHG sp valuation
    NZO has current upside potential as follows:
    • Further Tui upgrades There is scope for further field
    upgrades in the coming months
    • Momoho gas/liquids commercial discovery – Momoho is
    to be drilled in May/June 2008. NZO expressed their
    belief that this may hold 200bcf of gas and liquids (120pJ
    gas, 8mmbls of oil and 500kT LPG) which we estimate
    very approximately to equate to a value of US$120m or
    perhaps NZ$0.45 extra on NZO’s share price.
    • Kupe upgrades – The Kupe field could be upgraded
    following the start of production (mid-09)

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by leecoker View Post
    One can only assume that there was some down time as production shouldn't drop away that fast. Maybe it could have something to do with a shipment of oil?
    Yeah doesn't seem right. I wonder if we emailed asking NZO whether we would get the answer..

Quote Originally Posted by shephejame View Post
    Yeah doesn't seem right. I wonder if we emailed asking NZO whether we would get the answer..
    I e-mailed NZO via thier website - asked Chris R to post an explaination on this site.

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Chalice View Post
    I e-mailed NZO via thier website - asked Chris R to post an explaination on this site.
    Great thanks for Chalice. If productions has actually declined that much then 9million barrels for 08/09 is looking very doubtful.

MMM

Quote Originally Posted by leecoker View Post
    http://www.nzog.net/tui/
    Production since 1 July 2008
    Up to 6 July: Approx 150,000 barrels. NZOG's share of production approx 20,000 barrels.

If the above is correct (150,000 barrels) wouldn't that suggest that the production levels have already dropped well under 40,000 barrels a day?
    From memory, just before end of June the production rate dropped off and NZO reported on this web site that bad weather had affected production. I don't know what weather off the 'naki has been like lately but judging by what has hit most of the country (except sunny Hawkes Bay I'd say that might be a likely cause for the drop off, rather than what would have to be a rather extreme increase in the water cut. Can only hope (but it would have been nice if NZO could have included a reason with the production figures )
    "Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result happiness . Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery."

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Taijon View Post
    Anyone study the latest Director interest notices, released after the NZ market closed? Several directors have increased their interest through the exercise of options. Not large numbers of options held and subsequently exercised by them however.

Radfords disclosure notice is interesting. It relates to his indirect holding interests. Some options were allowed to lapse, others were sold for 2 cents. Last week a super fund in which he has an indirect interest sold NZO shares. Is this a bit of a worry? He may not have had any influence over this fund.

The momoho announcement today has had virtually no impact on the share price - a bit surprising but perhaps current shareholders are too stretched having exercised options, and potential new holders are waiting for a more definitive announcement.

Fish, I would be careful about getting too highly leveraged.

asx price came off its low after the announcement with increased volume.

at one stage was 3c down and finished 1c down

The weather has been pretty rough on a number of days lately. That will interfere with both production and offloading. It is winter. They are operating offshore in the Tasman.

Fish,

http://www.onlineconversion.com/energy.htm reckons a billion cu ft of gas is about equivalent to 26,000 tonnes of oil. So 200 bcf would be around 5.2m tonnes, and 15% of that about 780,000 tonnes

mIngeathinaikoS, mALCOLM,s TYPoGRAFie @ SPLling????????!!!!! i ThInk it/s dilbrate, misefl

Advanced Member

nzo website went missing for a while.

the last 1,000m for momoho went pretty quick.

will they do coring now as drill deeper or drill through the structure, then backup to 2800 m and sidekick, to core the best zones.

will be a week or 2 of interesting reporting.

will it be daily?

M