sharetrader
Page 512 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 1241246250250850951051151251351451551652256261210121512 ... LastLast
Results 5,111 to 5,120 of 17941
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    http://www.energybulletin.net/node/45872

From Friday's Fast Money program - click on the headliner item to get to the article and Youtube replay

Casa - not a response to your question, just a contribution to the cause
    Xerof,
    Well done for making this post.

It is time for everyone to wake up. I hope Skol takes the time to listen to it.

PS NZO goes a lot higher.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by manxman View Post
    The dividend for the year was declared and paid yonks ago. So my pick is 5 cents. Lots of shareholders would prefer that they used their (our) cash for getting into good exploration and development projects.

The only problem is the ability to use the imputation credits arising from the royalties.

Don't give the cash back to me. Last time I spent quite a bit of it on booze and women, then squandered the rest.
    That's a George Best quote. lol

Wasnt that a special dividend? I am quite certain another healthy dividend (for all you dividend hungry people) will be paid later this year. Also a possibility of a share buy back but not for the sake of it.

Advanced Member

A interim dividend but the only one to be paid in this fy, so we will have to wait another 12 onths for next dividend .I think they have stated there will be an annual pay out if there is to be a dividend in respect of that fy.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by manxman View Post
    The dividend for the year was declared and paid yonks ago. So my pick is 5 cents. Lots of shareholders would prefer that they used their (our) cash for getting into good exploration and development projects.

The only problem is the ability to use the imputation credits arising from the royalties.

Don't give the cash back to me. Last time I spent quite a bit of it on booze and women, then squandered the rest.
    Manxman

Are you sure imputation credits arise from royalties ?

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    http://www.energybulletin.net/node/45872

From Friday's Fast Money program - click on the headliner item to get to the article and Youtube replay

Casa - not a response to your question, just a contribution to the cause

Xerof - I can't work out which article in particular you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by shephejame View Post
    Xerof - I can't work out which article in particular you are talking about?
    The referring headline on that page is:

Peak Oil Media: Matt Simmons gets more pessimistic on CNBC, Heinberg, and others...
    The Oil Drum

From 10 July report - Over the coming week, the rig is expected to complete running and cementing the 9-5/8 inch casing, drill the 8-1/2 inch section and acquire wire-line
    logs over the primary reservoir target (Farewell Formation).

Shouldnt we be on daily reporting by now, with a sniff of gas already announced, and about to drill thru the target zone ?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tommy View Post
    From 10 July report - Over the coming week, the rig is expected to complete running and cementing the 9-5/8 inch casing, drill the 8-1/2 inch section and acquire wire-line
    logs over the primary reservoir target (Farewell Formation).

Shouldnt we be on daily reporting by now, with a sniff of gas already announced, and about to drill thru the target zone ?

expect they have already drilled through the target zone as previous report based on 1400 nz time july 9 - 5 days and 8 hours ago.

no news is good news!

expect nzo would be keen to keep the market fully informed on a daily basis, but as origin control when information is released then nzo have to tow the line.
    drilling reports for kupe being fine examples of origin's reporting.

M

Corporate

Default Tui Production

"Production since 1 July 2008
    Up to 13 July: Approx 400,000 barrels. NZOG's share of production approx 50,000 barrels.
    NB:
    "
    I wonder if this includes the 13th? None the less, I've been keeping track of production on my NZO spreadsheet and it looks like production is back on track

Barrels since BD 150000 210000 400,000
    July 6 8 13
    Daily Av 25000 26250 30769.23077

They probably stopped work and had a mighty piss up on the night of the 30th of June to celebrate, then no one was available to pump oil for the next day or so