sharetrader
Page 560 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 6046051055055655755855956056156256356457061066010601560 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 17911

...after 20 plus years.......gee this is good......oh so good......i have been here before......

Yeah solid ending. I like it.

Not sure what all this divvy talk is about, divvys are normally announced in conjunction with financial results (i.e the full year results towards the end of august if at all).

This is simply an activity report. Nothing more or less.

Cheers

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Big buy orders at close of play. Heading for a 1.67 close.
    I found it fascinating watching the close of trading today-I needed some cash and was debating selling some tel ,tpw,cen or nzo . A decison I was finding hard as all seem undervalued-decided to sell 10 000 tel at 3.81 which was completed when there was a mad rush of buyers for nzo-prepared to pay $1.70.
    I presume at this stage a lot of sellers came out of the woodwork and kept the price down to 1.66
    How did you manage to work out the close so accurately 10 mins before the close ?

Big gap between buyers @ $1.61 and sellers @ $1.66 at the end of play, interesting to see who is playing ball tomorrow morning.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    I found it fascinating watching the close of trading today-I needed some cash and was debating selling some tel ,tpw,cen or nzo . A decison I was finding hard as all seem undervalued-decided to sell 10 000 tel at 3.81 which was completed when there was a mad rush of buyers for nzo-prepared to pay $1.70.
    I presume at this stage a lot of sellers came out of the woodwork and kept the price down to 1.66
    How did you manage to work out the close so accurately 10 mins before the close ?
    If you look at the total shares the two buyers wanted at 168 and 170 then go down the sellers totals until you get the same approx total then you have a settlement price. It of course can change quite quickly. eg if someone came in and wanted to sell say 200,000 at 164 then you need to look again and recalculate. It is easy with DB as all you need to do is hold the curser over the red dots on the depth page to get the sum of the shares for sale above the price you have selected. Hope this helps.

with all the option monies and tui monies sitting in a bank account along with a depressed sp........ im wondering how hard it would be for someone to take a stand in the market to get 51% and use the shareholders wealth to partially pay for the takeover?
    i think the board should be bending over backwards to protect the piggybank before it gets taken off them.
    best way to do it is to shore up the sp.
    giving a divvi will help boost that, or finding a large cornerstone holder.

If nzo is not careful, i can see them being raided and delisted, and current share holders missing out on the real spoils to come in the future.

just my opinion....

Advanced Member

51% holder won't delist the company not much point in a divvy a buy back might be the go but in the meantime they must be running the rule over several prospects.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    If you look at the total shares the two buyers wanted at 168 and 170 then go down the sellers totals until you get the same approx total then you have a settlement price. It of course can change quite quickly. eg if someone came in and wanted to sell say 200,000 at 164 then you need to look again and recalculate. It is easy with DB as all you need to do is hold the curser over the red dots on the depth page to get the sum of the shares for sale above the price you have selected. Hope this helps.
    thx 777 .
    Does that mean all the sales go through at that settlement price-ie those sellers listed at 1.62 actually got 1.66 ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    thx 777 .
    Does that mean all the sales go through at that settlement price-ie those sellers listed at 1.62 actually got 1.66 ?
    Exactly. As the sales show.

It works the same way at opening as well. You end up with buy and sell quote with all achievable trades completed.
    Last edited by 777; 31-07-2008 at 06:51 PM.

i realise 51% wont delist the company, but 51% is an easy first target and gets control,
    after that mop up the rest..........