sharetrader
Page 574 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 7447452456457057157257357457557657757858462467410741574 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 17909
    Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by AMR View Post
    The brokers might help. Check out the new NZO website. There are now 7 brokers covering NZO.
    I just had a loook at this. It gives me the feeling that NZO are keen to get the shareprice moving!

Default NZO average prediction $2.19

Quote Originally Posted by AMR View Post
    The brokers might help. Check out the new NZO website. There are now 7 brokers covering NZO.
    So, 7 brokers value NZO with an average of $2.19, and the most pessimistic one still says $1.83

Is the market wrong, are the brokers wrong - why the disconnect?

Makes my expectation of $2 by year-end looking good though

Default funds are the problem

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    So, 7 brokers value NZO with an average of $2.19, and the most pessimistic one still says $1.83

Apparently no disconnect - I understand that the fund managers are dealing with loss of confidence and therefore many withdrawals - which forces them to sell. The options overhang has gone now but the funds just haven't got the cash to turn the market - by now there should have been institutes crawling over themselves to take a stake in NOG. This is general market malaise.
    This means there is 'nothing wrong' with NZO (or other shares that are really cheap at the moment) - and since I personally don't answer to unit holders - my response it to raid every piggy bank in sight and pump it into this over cheap market - NZO included.

Fantastic opportunity for the brave, the savvy and the patient.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post

Bear Market!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    Bear Market!!!
    It certainly is great buying optionality's round at the moment NZO an absolute ripper
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Advanced Member

Default NZO in Perspective.

I know I recently posted a "Sell" signal for NZO, but let's get this current price "weakness" in perspective.

Until/unless NZO breaks below the current support level it is still in an uptrend. That's quite something in these trying times!

Sure, it has been making lower highs for the last few weeks and the OBV is falling but so long as the support holds, these facts mean little.

Thumbs up

Once again your charting skills are very much appreciated. Many thanks to you.
    "The opposite of courage is conformity" - Rollo May

“Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.” - John F. Kennedy

Thanks Phaedrus. As we know a lot of shares were bought at $1.50 recently so this should create a strong level of support for the price in the near term. Personally I would not like to see it dip much more than $1.55 from here. If it breaks the $1.50 support this would - in my view - be a major sign of loss of investor confidence. Personally I am currently accumulating again, as long as it stays above $1.50.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Thanks Phaedrus. As we know a lot of shares were bought at $1.50 recently so this should create a strong level of support for the price in the near term. Personally I would not like to see it dip much more than $1.55 from here. If it breaks the $1.50 support this would - in my view - be a major sign of loss of investor confidence. Personally I am currently accumulating again, as long as it stays above $1.50.
    Has a lot of upside and very little downside so a good time to be accumulating .
    Annual report at end of month will be excellent and will probably give the sp a boost-definately a dividend announcement would give the sp a big push
    A lack of a dividend announcement could make nzo more vulnerable to a takeover offer-$300m in bank ,great cash flow,falling nz dollar plus ?disgruntled shareholders willing to sell cheaply .

Fish

Agree. Makeup of shareholders dermographics (as evidenced here)
    will show different expectations-some look for pure growth, some
    look for div and some look for both.
    Certainly NZO will give itself no negativies by paying a div out of profits.
    Even a 5 cents div would be nice - like it will fund 2 months fishing up
    north!

P
    Thanks for your chart again

cheers