sharetrader
Page 599 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 9949954958959559659759859960060160260360964969910991599 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 17912

Thanks for that, Phaedrus. To tell the truth, I was quite surprised at the close correlation - if Macdunk's prediction comes true and oil hits $200 then that chart bodes well for the shareprice (we'll just forget about his other prediction!)

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    Thanks for the fascinating insight provided by the graphs .
    It seems from these it is almost as if the sp of nzo is dictated by external factors-price of oil and exchange rate rather than internal factors-such as rate of production of tui and the prospects for prc and kupe . Fundamentally the internal factors are for more profound-eg tui is producing twice that expected.

nz dollar has had a big fall tonight-down to 69 cents-if sustained overnight sp should rise tomorrow. Rise today could be due to expectation of outstanding result on friday .
    Maybe a double whammy pushing up prices tomorrow
    Bermuda has an uncanny record of being right in his predictions .
    Roll on friday! I'm looking forward to reading the annual on the plane home friday night.

Maybe the stars will align this week....US$ down, oil up, big profit annoucement, dividend and a SP of $1.70+

Advanced Member

another hurricane in the caribbean might spur on the oil price - just intime for the annual report.

m

Quote Originally Posted by shephejame View Post
    Maybe the stars will align this week....US$ down, oil up, big profit annoucement, dividend and a SP of $1.70+
    That many stars in alignment could be obscured by a single flying pig.
    I wonder if we will get news of a future project?

Quote Originally Posted by manxman View Post
    That many stars in alignment could be obscured by a single flying pig.
    I wonder if we will get news of a future project?
    Depends on how high the pig is flying and how big it is.

Corporate

Well buy side is building, I haven't seen it at 600k for a while! Sell side just at a Million also lower than in recent times.

Price up 4c on decent volume so far today.

Wish I'd had the balls to pick up more at $1.41-42 but I'm already loaded up.

Advanced Member

Default NZO Chart Update.

NZO is currently trading at $1.58. A Close of $1.56 or higher will have broken above a 46 day Moving average (fitted to the preceding uptrend) giving a Buy signal. There have been 4 previous Buy signals as per indicators featured on earlier charts. In order of triggering, they are :-
    (1) Break of OBV confirmed trendline. Entry at $1.48
    (2) New uptrend (end of downtrend) Entry at $1.50
    (3) Break above previous resistance. Entry at $1.54
    (4) Break above confirmed trendline. Entry at $1.54
    (5) Break above Moving average. (?) Entry at $1.58.

Default Nzogcc

last night I was sitting up in Bed watching the DOW open on Bloomberg, Boy it was quite amazing... In the space of an hour (or so?) Oil prices ran from $112 to over $120.00...
    "New Zealand Oil and Gas and Coal and Condensate" is set for a very bright future...
    One of the few stocks that I have on a long term hold, IE no selling just buying when it dips...
    The benchmark for next year is two fifty per share...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Going great guns! Oil up, NZD down, Pike firming, result on friday, momentum shifting in the market depth. All looking good! My prediction $1.65-$1.70 by COB friday

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Drone View Post
    Going great guns! Oil up, NZD down, Pike firming, result on friday, momentum shifting in the market depth. All looking good! My prediction $1.65-$1.70 by COB friday
    May even be close to 1.65 by the COB today!