sharetrader
Page 600 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 10050055059059659759859960060160260360461065070011001600 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 17910
    slow learner

I bought back in today with my brand new trading account (compared to my old investment one).

The buy signals are looking to good to miss!

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Financially dependant View Post
    I bought back in today with my brand new trading account (compared to my old investment one).

The buy signals are looking to good to miss!
    I wish i had had the go-nads to by in around $1.42 when I was begging to pack myself

Fools spike, general oil trend according to my broker is for oil to continue in downtrend.
    Hurricane will pass & trend will continue LOL

Overall they still have a short bias, with the MACD still continueing to show weakness and key moving areas crossing lower.
    The latest inventory levels are going to be released early tomorrow morning NZ, if they are matching the expected levels, expect to see a down turn. Unless of course the hurricane wipes out some wells
    Your candle loses nothing when it lights another." (John Maxwell)
    Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing - The Tao of Warren Buffett

Default Spike Milligan

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiBear View Post
    Fools spike, general oil trend according to my broker is for oil to continue in downtrend.

Overall they still have a short bias, with the MACD still continueing to show weakness and key moving areas crossing lower.
    The latest inventory levels are going to be released early tomorrow morning NZ, if they are matching the expected levels, expect to see a down turn. Unless of course the hurricane wipes out some wells
    And my broker says $150. I suspect that nobody actually knows. But whilst not getting over excited about the 1.62 close tonight - it does look like the slide is over. And I'm still picking 10c div. (To not put out any div now will cause a riot).

What company does your broker work for? Just so I know to avoid it.

McDouall Stuart August 2008 $2.50 Buy
    ABN-AMRO August 2008 $2.37 Buy
    Credit Suisse August 2008 $2.15 Buy
    Forsyth Barr August 2008 $2.14 Buy
    Macquarie August 2008 $2.24 Outperform
    Aspect Huntley July 2008 $1.83 Accumulate
    Hamilton Hindin Greene June 2008 $2.18 Buy
    Last edited by Chalice; 27-08-2008 at 05:39 PM.

Given the fact no broker covered NZO initially, i would have serious reservations on any broker "advising" a client on oil matters.

Most of them know little more than how to "fill up the car".

Like Chalice said, please "out" them so we can avoid...

Guru

Must be a Christchurch one. At least that is where kiwibear lives.

I would tell you what my broker thinks except I haven't spoken to one since on-line broking started.

The average of the above is north of $2. Looks good to me.

Corporate

Did you broker predict oil going from $60 to $147? If so why is he still a broker?

http://www.bloomberg.com/avp/avp.htm...OVtRpAMk5g.asf

looking good..

nice volume at the end of the day confirming things for me...will be buying back what i sold tommorow depending on overseas.

got some more ppp today at 27cent..only 11000 however.

also, prc..all lining back up. may buy back to get some more exposure there too

kb has always been bearish on nzo for some reason...was saying sell when it was last at 1.20..we all know what happened after that. we have never seen 1.20 again!
    By the way - it's upside_down, not upside_umop

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by upside_umop View Post
    http://www.bloomberg.com/avp/avp.htm...OVtRpAMk5g.asf

looking good..

nice volume at the end of the day confirming things for me...will be buying back what i sold tommorow depending on overseas.

got some more ppp today at 27cent..only 11000 however.

also, prc..all lining back up. may buy back to get some more exposure there too

kb has always been bearish on nzo for some reason...was saying sell when it was last at 1.20..we all know what happened after that. we have never seen 1.20 again!
    I think the point to realise is that most Brokers analysies assume a price of oil of less than $US100. The price of oil is volatile and I agree with KiwiBear that oil could turn south again and test lower levels e.g. $105. But from there it goes up. $150 plus. Demand destruction may delay it but it will get there.

As I posted before, the NZO result on Friday is going to be BIG. It will remind me of Cassius Clay after he beat Sonny Liston.

" I shook up the world!!!!! " ( and I have only had half a glass of red ). I have been waiting for this for four years. It is going to surprise a few...especially in this dull old investment climate. Got your champagne ready Digger?
    Last edited by bermuda; 27-08-2008 at 07:53 PM.