sharetrader
Page 611 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 11151156160160760860961061161261361461562166171111111611 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 17912

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Permit PMP38158 (Tui)

(NZOG Interest 12.5%)
    This permit includes the producing Tui Area Oil Fields.
    3D marine seismic is being remapped to incorporate the results from the 2006-2007 Tui drilling campaign. The remapping of the entire permit is expected to better define leads.

I guess all we can say they are talking about it and doing the planning
    Cheers. I wait with baited breath. I also saw the comment from Mr Salisbury in this mornings business news in the Dom Post about the wish for NZ Govt to open up more permit acreage asap - more indication of a sincere wish to drill more offshore Taranaki.

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Chalice if you read the annual accounts under Note 10 NZOG have stated that they have deposits dominated in US$ of 49,000,000 (NZ$64,000,000 equivalent)
    thanks for the info 777 - nice gain of around 7 million due to the drop of $NZ since then!

Advanced Member

crown minerals website has fast tracked news from awe re possible 2009 drilling

M

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    Chalice if you read the annual accounts under Note 10 NZOG have stated that they have deposits dominated in US$ of 49,000,000 (NZ$64,000,000 equivalent)
    I hope it's not in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Default interesting

Quote Originally Posted by the machine View Post
    crown minerals website has fast tracked news from awe re possible 2009 drilling

M

Found it.
    http://www.crownminerals.govt.nz/cms...ider-tui-field
    Because the gas link is mentioned, then NZO is involved in at least that - but what about the new drilling? Chris Roberts - clarifiaction?

Given the drilling is contained in the Tui permit, NZOG will be entitled to its share of 12.5% of costs and rewards.
    Not so sure with Hoki.
    By the way - it's upside_down, not upside_umop

Default Not sure either

Quote Originally Posted by upside_umop View Post
    Given the drilling is contained in the Tui permit, NZOG will be entitled to its share of 12.5% of costs and rewards.
    Not so sure with Hoki.
    Malvern PEP 38524 and Hoki PEP 38401 don't appear to be on NOGs web site. So I'm not sure either. (Tui is PEP 38158).

Quote Originally Posted by upside_umop View Post
    Not so sure with Hoki.
    Atleast NZO are making a song and dance about it, probably helps explain the sterling SP performance.

BTW - $NZ at 0.6650!
    Last edited by Chalice; 05-09-2008 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalice View Post
    Atleast NZO are making a song and dance about it, probably helps explain the sterling SP performance.
    You make a very good point. quite a timely reminder about litigation concerns by DS as well. AWE is the daddy and also scalped Eric mathews which was a steal. I like the fact that ds is using its position to put presure on the government to release more acerage.

IMO, NZO cannot beat them (or at least be very difficult) so as the saying goes "if you cant beat them then join them. AWE represents very good buying and of course are exposed to oil volatiity with such a big stake in tui. nzo should seriously consider buying a decent stake in awe to the point of getting a team member on the board. It is time for nzo to protect their interest and not get rolled over by the big bullies.

get ppp and nzo each to accumulate and buy a stake in awe. ppp and nzo to merger and evenutally mount a takeover. why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Nita View Post
    You make a very good point. quite a timely reminder about litigation concerns by DS as well. AWE is the daddy and also scalped Eric mathews which was a steal. I like the fact that ds is using its position to put presure on the government to release more acerage.

IMO, NZO cannot beat them (or at least be very difficult) so as the saying goes "if you cant beat them then join them. AWE represents very good buying and of course are exposed to oil volatiity with such a big stake in tui. nzo should seriously consider buying a decent stake in awe to the point of getting a team member on the board. It is time for nzo to protect their interest and not get rolled over by the big bullies.

get ppp and nzo each to accumulate and buy a stake in awe. ppp and nzo to merger and evenutally mount a takeover. why not?
    What really bemuses me is that AWE can "announce in a presentation to investors that it plans to accelerate the next phase of drilling in its Taranaki permits in a 6 to 8 well campaign over nine months starting in early 2009." - and include cost estimates - yet DS & CR don't in their 2nd/4th September presentations. WTF?

They are being very active in their attempts to bolster SP and the market doesn't seem to be acting rationally, so maybe time for a new approach?

Given the current freefall of the $NZ and the markets predilection to peg NZO SP to the WTI it would be great to have a banner on the NZO website, as per NZX/ASX SP indicating oil price/return in $NZ.

I know its done on a week by week basis in the Tui Area Oil Fields section but anything to break what can only be seen as a detrimental marriage of SP to WTI can only be beneficial - afterall $NZ returns have actually increased over the past day or two on falling oil proces yet SP hit $1.50 this morning!