sharetrader
Page 613 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 11351356360360961061161261361461561661762366371311131613 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 17913

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
    All well and good Chris. Unfortunately, with a drifting share price tied to the WTI,the market is looking for more direction than Dave Salisburys' rather cynical pronouncements

As I see it NZO needs

1. The WTI to stabilize and recover.

2. A more positive announcement regarding the future direction of the Company; because while the Board -and David Salisbury-are rightly being circumspect, this is obviously being perceived as prevarication. Everyone is still being paid while nothing is happening, therefore money is spent on salaries for people, who can't , or won't, make a decision.
    Thats pretty rough Rabbi. I am personally taking them on in good faith. What nzo has achieved has been quite remarkable. tui coming on stream in almost breakneck speeds and setting a record for the fatest payback. pike come to fruitition were many would have given up. kupe although well over inital budget like pike is going to reap rewards medium to long term.

Let the market dictate the sp without nzo trying to prop up the sp just to please the ones who are only after a quick buck. As a holder i would love to see the sp keep going up but no stock ever does that. As it is long term shareholders have done very well out of it thanks to their patience.

Still we live in interesting times

Quote Originally Posted by Nita View Post
    ...setting a record for the fatest payback...
    Fastest payback was good. Fattest payback will be even better.
    The invisible hand guiding Nita's pen?
    Mx

Guru

Nita a good reply. Much needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
    2. A more positive announcement regarding the future direction of the Company; because while the Board -and David Salisbury-are rightly being circumspect, this is obviously being perceived as prevarication. Everyone is still being paid while nothing is happening, therefore money is spent on salaries for people, who can't , or won't, make a decision.
    I would rather see them take their time to thoroughly evaluate all options than make a rush decision.

- long term holder NZO

Default No rush

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    I would rather see them take their time to thoroughly evaluate all options than make a rush decision.

- long term holder NZO
    Agree. For those with an ear close to the ground - it is obvious by now that there is a lot going on under the hood than is published. Comments from partners in the Tui field, hiring of a battalion of geologists, murmurs of purchasing opportunities all ads up to a 'watch this space' notice. There is no problem with me over a 'lack' of press statements etc., trumpeting or constant leaks; in fact it all adds to the confidence because the approach is measured and professional. And if the sp drifts a little because of the 'quietness' - so be it, that at least leaves the option open to buy in more deeply at a very good price. So let the traders fool around with the sp for the moment - their day will pass.

So a good lift in the SP today. Is that because of the Hurricane activity? I'm wondering if any TA experts can tell us what their MAs and Ficonaccis have to say?

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    So a good lift in the SP today. Is that because of the Hurricane activity? I'm wondering if any TA experts can tell us what their MAs and Ficonaccis have to say?
    Not sure if it's to do with potential hurricanes - Oil went down last friday. However, slightly up now.

I think it's more that the people willing to "give there shares away" is reducing. Plus lure of ex dividend date could also be a factor.

Where's digger at - haven't seen a comment for a while and a few things have happened recently.

Default You noticed that too?

Quote Originally Posted by shephejame View Post
    Not sure if it's to do with potential hurricanes - Oil went down last friday. However, slightly up now.

I think it's more that the people willing to "give there shares away" is reducing. Plus lure of ex dividend date could also be a factor.

Where's digger at - haven't seen a comment for a while and a few things have happened recently.

Very few willing to meet the bids, so it inched consistantly forward during the day - very different flavour to the last couple of weeks. Wonder if it's a new trend.

Digger? Wasn't there a comment about shifting house and no broadband set up?

Guru

He has popped up using a different name on this thread. He is the last entry at the moment.

http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthr...t=2392&page=71
    Last edited by 777; 08-09-2008 at 08:59 PM.

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Casa del Energia View Post
    Very few willing to meet the bids, so it inched consistantly forward during the day - very different flavour to the last couple of weeks. Wonder if it's a new trend.

Digger? Wasn't there a comment about shifting house and no broadband set up?
    yeah i kept an eye on it during the day and it did as you say inch forward. No-one dumping needlessly.