sharetrader
Page 74 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 2464707172737475767778841241745741074 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Default www.theage.com.au/news/business

Peter Stachan, a leading oil analyst is forecasting further tightness and is recommending investors buy energy stocks, in particular Australian and New Zealand oil stocks.

There arent too many oil stocks on the NZX so I presume he means NZOG.

The Tui economics are getting better everyday and with an oil price as high as $US94 /barrel the income from Kupe liquids will easily be more than half the revenue from this field.

Also if you would like a really good prognosis on what is happening to today's oil markets please read

www.energybulletin.net
    Peak oil Oct29
    Kenneth deffeyes "Feedback Loops"

Default Tui revenue - Adjustment

Tui revenue - Adjustment

RE: my post #1569 (p105)

“Payments are typically received up to 30 days after delivery.”

And the first shipment was on 16th August 07.

The cash US$7.5m should be including some payments of the revenue of the September 07.

Cheers
    Bixbite

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    HEY DOC, That has nothing to do with anything. Its not how much you earn, or likely to earn, its what you do with it once you have got it. Some people end up with nothing on high salaries, others end up with a fortune starting on low wages, its what you do with it that counts. NZO have a great record of not telling you what they intend doing with it so dont get to excited, it might only be more perks for the boys. Macdunk
    Thanks for your concern mate. I was only joking when I said I am gonna buy a scooter. I am pretty much cashed up right now and only play stocks like NZO and RPL for fun cos I get bored at home.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

agreed McDunk. Dissapointed that NZO shareholders voted more fees to the same directors who are telling us to wait until after the bills are paid before they will reciprocate. Bad form.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Thanks for your concern mate. I was only joking when I said I am gonna buy a scooter. I am pretty much cashed up right now and only play stocks like NZO and RPL for fun cos I get bored at home.
    I thought you traveled in a ph box into time zones in the past. If you Buy a scooter get a chinese battery scooter, they are all the rage in china,[who needs oil]. I wonder how long before that is what happens in NZ when oil becomes to expensive. I only buy mining stocks on the ASX which have a much higher sp volatility for the self same reason. MRX look that one up I bought them in june sold them and bought them back, simply using the 30 day moving average as the buy and sell signal. I go off the thirty day moving average more and more lately with volatile stocks for buy and sell signals. Macdunk

Advanced Member

from energy review
    Kupe rig reports for duty
    (Thursday, 1 November 2007)

THE jack-up Ensco Rig 107 has arrived at the Kupe gas field and is awaiting the arrival of the jacket from New Plymouth this weekend so it can start development drilling at the $NZ1 billion ($A900 million) offshore Taranaki, New Zealand project.
    Full Story...
    alas do not subsribe.

would have expect nzo/origin to spread the word of this, instead of leaving us guessing if still in admrilty bay

M

Quote Originally Posted by the machine View Post
    from energy review
    Kupe rig reports for duty
    (Thursday, 1 November 2007)

THE jack-up Ensco Rig 107 has arrived at the Kupe gas field and is awaiting the arrival of the jacket from New Plymouth this weekend so it can start development drilling at the $NZ1 billion ($A900 million) offshore Taranaki, New Zealand project.
    Full Story...
    alas do not subsribe.

would have expect nzo/origin to spread the word of this, instead of leaving us guessing if still in admrilty bay

M
    Im looking forward to the glossy pics of the rig with the Taranaki Mountains in the background...Tui was a very nice entree, now for the main course...KUPE

Advanced Member

Shasta,
    NZOG has got so much potential to be recognised on the NZX but New Zealand needs a dedicated Energy Reporter.

Until then we have to rely on actual cashflows.

Bit more patience required......as always.

Default Closing in on $100

Oil is still on the go. A correction is likely in the next 4 weeks imo.

Expect a rerating at some stage. The way the price is going it will be viable to drop a bucket down the hole and scoop up the oil that way.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Shasta,
    NZOG has got so much potential to be recognised on the NZX but New Zealand needs a dedicated Energy Reporter.

Until then we have to rely on actual cashflows.

Bit more patience required......as always.
    Love your patience.

Still singing that same tune - it was Kupe, then Tui, then PRC ... and now a dedicated energy reporter!

A few more years yet.

Meanwhile, other oil companies streak ahead. Millions are made. But not at NZO.