sharetrader
Page 754 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 25465470474475075175275375475575675775876480485412541754 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,540 of 17910
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nita View Post
    I guess the recent rise is based on some obvious increases in the dow and oil prices. I think more importantly that someone is building a little stake in nzo. The next few days or couple or weeks will give us a clearer picture.
    We are saying pretty much the same thing. I was just giving my view on why someone is building this important stake.Agree with all you said but it is KUPE now starting to have its beginnig effect with 6 months to go.
    The recent rise will be very welcome by investers like FISH who were previously facing margin calls from leverage investments from the options conversion. In fact the margin calls have now worked their way through the system and that in itself will in the future be positive for the SP,in that a margin call is self defeating on the SP.
    digger

Advanced Member

hector coming back into play ?

looks as though nzo and jv partners are starting to have another serious look at hector (PEP38483)again. Not only have the jv partners carried out seismic survey over 1100 km of 2D in nov/dec 2008.The collected information is being processed and interpretation of the data is expected to begin in the second quarter of 2009. The jv partners have also applied for a new acreage to the south of hector (PEP38483). Hector has higher leverage for both nzo and ppp compared to tui as their shares are 18.9% amd 14.09 % respectively. Could drilling take place in the 3rd Q 2009 on this prospect just after TUI near field prospects drilled in 3rd Q 2009.
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    NZO sp going up is abit like having sex for the first time in your life, it usually dont last very long before it is all over. But then again, you know that you may get another chance for another go soon enough. Enjoy the brief moment of joy. LOL
    Will NZO sp come back down to $1.20 again? Oil price down and NZD up. OPEC will not cut production.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Will NZO sp come back down to $1.20 again? Oil price down and NZD up. OPEC will not cut production.
    Im thinking, will it go up to $1.60 within 4 weeks time? I think it could be a real shot. Dont say i didnt warn you

Banned

Nearer $1.20 then $1.60...........PRC will be a huge negative......

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by boysy View Post
    hector coming back into play ?

looks as though nzo and jv partners are starting to have another serious look at hector (PEP38483)again. Not only have the jv partners carried out seismic survey over 1100 km of 2D in nov/dec 2008.The collected information is being processed and interpretation of the data is expected to begin in the second quarter of 2009. The jv partners have also applied for a new acreage to the south of hector (PEP38483). Hector has higher leverage for both nzo and ppp compared to tui as their shares are 18.9% amd 14.09 % respectively. Could drilling take place in the 3rd Q 2009 on this prospect just after TUI near field prospects drilled in 3rd Q 2009.
    the oil has to have migrated somewhere that side of the trough, but as regards drilling this year - doubt it as no rig available

M

Default Esop

I think i bring it up every year. The directors or senior management seem to be taken care of quite nicely when it comes to ESOP. This is a trait of TR im sure. If nzo was listed in the US they might be compared similar to AIG and others.

What goes around comes back around....Justin Timberlake's song about Britney

The NZX SSH announcement is a complete disgrace compare to the ASX ssh announcement.

I can bearly read the NZX ssh notice. Looks like something the dog dragged it. :mad:
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

I can bearly read the NZX ssh notice. Looks like something the dog dragged it.
    Seems to be affecting you Dr

Quote Originally Posted by Xerof View Post
    Seems to be affecting you Dr
    Maybe the Macquarie website that displays it looking like dog tucker.