sharetrader
Page 841 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 3417417918318378388398408418428438448458518919411341 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,410 of 17909

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    What a narrow,self serving greedy post that was. The same idea had crossed my mine and will be happy for future SP rises to wait for another two weeks.Yeh,greed and self interest is the order of the day and you can be sure the cash dividend investers are hoping for a hugh rise so they will have their cake and not pay with too much dilution.
    What a strange reaction!

I suspect ol Digger was making a tongue in cheek comment there, touch of cynicism I read into it.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blockhead View Post
    I suspect ol Digger was making a tongue in cheek comment there, touch of cynicism I read into it.
    Your on to it blockhead. Not such a blockhead afterall.
    digger

The Member

this forum is in serious need of a joking, sarcasm, tounge and cheek comments etc. font!

Quote Originally Posted by temptation View Post
    What a strange reaction!

fa⋅ce⋅tious (adjective)

1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
    2. amusing; humorous.
    3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

CDE

looks like it would have been a line ball, the market was the essence of efficiency, 173 cum div close, 168 xd open.

Default How wrong can you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by shawsie View Post
    CDE

looks like it would have been a line ball, the market was the essence of efficiency, 173 cum div close, 168 xd open.
    Um, yes - I noticed the figures (and they are getting worser). Not good feeling to have egg on face. Going out to local second-hand market to see if I can purchase a reasonably decent sword to fall on.

(In mitigation - it did look like it was all going to plan, 1.69 was a good start - but then the real world took over and ruined my day. Anyone for custard?)

Of course the lower the SP over the next few days the more shares you will get if you took shares in lieu of dividend. Still a long way to go this week though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Uber View Post
    this forum is in serious need of a joking, sarcasm, tounge and cheek comments etc. font!
    ...for the benefit of (non-Canadian) north American and German posters(insert aforementioned font or icon).

yeh 1.65 very disapointing.. should of taken up the share payment plan as in it for the long haul.. wouldnt be surprised at all too see sub 160 this week.