sharetrader
Page 850 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 3507508008408468478488498508518528538548609009501350 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,500 of 17909
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tommy View Post
    Anyone have any info on when Ensco 107 will be moving to drill Albacore? The drilling at Maari has been completed earlier this month.
    once operations completed then its a matter of waiting for the weather window to jack down.

expect would have to be extremely lucky to shift straight to Albacore location - remember Ensco 107 was stuck in Picton [I think] for months after drilling Kupe.

M

Public Affairs Manager NZOG

The Maari partners are still using the rig and are currently not expected to be finished with it until early November.

Advanced Member

yesterday i topped up my nzo holding with 5,800 shares, being proceeds fromselling last 20,000 ppp.

now ready for the drills, kupe, pike delivering some good news and more nzo business going forward. its going to be an exciting next few months

M

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Roberts View Post
    The Maari partners are still using the rig and are currently not expected to be finished with it until early November.
    Thanks Chris.
    So it could be drilling right thru the christmas period. Hopefully santa will bring a nice surprise.

On another note, oil has just gone up to $81 today, highest in over a year.
    But the NZD rise will be offsetting most of the benefit.

Yes with the upcoming drilling with its associated anticipation, plus the increasing price of oil supporting existing production, the stars seem to be aligning for nzog.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrage View Post
    Yes with the upcoming drilling with its associated anticipation, plus the increasing price of oil supporting existing production, the stars seem to be aligning for nzog.
    And wouldn't it be good to see the PRC star come into alignment too to ice the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by LJB View Post
    And wouldn't it be good to see the PRC star come into alignment too to ice the cake.
    Some way to go.. This star is the slowest moving one. If she does ever line up then sparks will fly

Guru

Sorry, I have been out of the country of late - when does Kupe come on stream???

Cheers

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Sorry, I have been out of the country of late - when does Kupe come on stream???

Cheers

work on late nov

M

Guru

NZO needs to issue some more rights. We need some trading action. Getting dull and boring at the moment.