sharetrader
Page 857 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 3577578078478538548558568578588598608618679079571357 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,570 of 17909

Quote Originally Posted by friedegg View Post
    first share i brought was mhi in 1986/87?on debut only because i worked in a little bank in whangarei where they banked and kept them for 10 odd years(thats the longest ive held any),as to how much i have invested in sharemarket now well i will be honest approx $250000 in 2 companies,but dont take that as skiting because i have nothing else in assets except for a few motorbikes,so i guess my investing life hasnt been too great and it also does pay to stick with the same woman all your life unlike me who has split everything in half 3 times
    Lets see how much friedegg should have if he stuck with the first same woman.

Before the 3rd split $250,000 x2 = $500,000 plus …
    Before the 2nd split $500,000 x 2 = $1,000,000 plus …
    Before the 1st split $1,00,000 x 2 = $2,000,000 plus ….

Conclusion: …..….

Quote Originally Posted by Bixbite View Post
    Lets see how much friedegg should have if he stuck with the first same woman.

Before the 3rd split $250,000 x2 = $500,000 plus …
    Before the 2nd split $500,000 x 2 = $1,000,000 plus …
    Before the 1st split $1,00,000 x 2 = $2,000,000 plus ….

Conclusion: …..….
    To add to that. As FRED said, his investment life hasn't been great. I assuming that's a return less than the bank..
    Also when Fred is mentioning the dollar term, I guess that should be in "real term" so aftertaking inflation into account...
    the price has grown about 20ish% over the last 25 years?

so in conclusion...
    intiaial>$2,000,000

I am looking forward to the news coverage on Kupe to lift the price back to test $180 ish. Will be interesting to see how much coverage and if it will be a big media circus and opening day or whether it will just be an announcement.

Dear fred...this went somewhere where I never thought that it would/could.I applaud your honesty...(how did it go wrong so often...already you sound like a top bloke)..anyways...by nature I am generally a "holder" of investments.I have this funny believe that wealth is somewhat more important that money.Holding a company like NZOG has a wealth value to me.Any share that I sell..generally is a play thing.The other aspect to all this is that I am becoming increasingly aware that keeping the stuff requires a different skill set from skills required to make it (money).

cheers (have about $35Ok in mkt)

percy

dear fred.
    live has been kind to you.you have kept the motorbikes,so you must have
    your prorities right. suggest you check out any future partners bank balance
    before you commit yourself again. keep the bikes in a fred family trust.
    you will find your lust will increase in line with larger bank balances.
    this is nornal.watch your blood pressure should you find a partner with either a share portfolio or a property portfolio.should you find one with all three
    please send her name to me to check out on yourbehalf.
    the 250,000 you have is still a large amount of money.
    may pay to invest in more motorbikes as you seam to be able to hang onto
    them.for long term holds check ebo,rym.
    regards percy

Sort of wonder that it may be better hiring a prostitute in that regard. Cheaper still, do it solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nita View Post
    Sort of wonder that it may be better hiring a prostitute in that regard. Cheaper still, do it solo.
    funny that nita as hiring a prostitute was one of the reasons one relationship fell through,im not that fond of keeping with the same bikes also as i must have owned in excess of 200 in my lifetime and i like multiple partners so up to 11 have been in the garage at some stage at once...
    getting back to nzo ive had these flamin things for 5 years now and was committed to selling them back in sept but only managed to get rid of a few,since then ive held for the divy,then ive held for the agm and now im going to hold for this albacore drill/kupe start,so whens this flamin rig going to realeased?

Default Well, CDE is just small potatoes

Quote Originally Posted by friedegg View Post
    funny that nita as hiring a prostitute was one of the reasons one relationship fell through,im not that fond of keeping with the same bikes also as i must have owned in excess of 200 in my lifetime and i like multiple partners so up to 11 have been in the garage at some stage at once...
    getting back to nzo ive had these flamin things for 5 years now and was committed to selling them back in sept but only managed to get rid of a few,since then ive held for the divy,then ive held for the agm and now im going to hold for this albacore drill/kupe start,so whens this flamin rig going to realeased?
    Hmm - nice to have the faceless fascades fleshed out - maybe a little too fleshed out (as it were).

Did have 200k - until begining of this week. Even NZO has slightly gone backwards on me. Never owned a motorcycle. NZO - get that gas flowing quick before I end up on the street.

Guru

Perhaps you should change your "sign on" to "GST" friedegg. You only have 12.5% left.

Mr F Egg, I have this belief you will have a smile on your face whatever happens !! Love it.

Blocky