sharetrader
Page 869 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 3697698198598658668678688698708718728738799199691369 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 17911

Back to 167, 3c up on close on very small volume. Such i the current state of play that small volumes push the price by modest movements because most are on the sidelines..

shawsie - "Now is a selling opportunity." - what the? NZO are about to drill a number of big potential targets. Small downside - big upside. What a load of bs..

Quote Originally Posted by Sehnsucht888 View Post
    shawsie - "Now is a selling opportunity." - what the? NZO are about to drill a number of big potential targets. Small downside - big upside. What a load of bs..
    Kupe is the expected big news that hasn't arrived. On the 28th October pipeline gas was expected "next week" and a "few weeks later" raw gas will be introduced.

We have had the few weeks.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bilo View Post
    Kupe is the expected big news that hasn't arrived. On the 28th October pipeline gas was expected "next week" and a "few weeks later" raw gas will be introduced.

We have had the few weeks.
    Kupe Progress:

November 2009: Mechanical completion of the Production Station near Hawera was achieved in October, at which point the plant was officially handed over from the projects team to the operations team.

Commissioning is now underway. Processed gases and liquids are being run through the plant. The raw gas stream from the Kupe field is scheduled to be introduced into the plant by early December.

So expect some news or PR by the end of next week at the latest

Advanced Member

meanwhile sp goes down

M

Quote Originally Posted by Turboman View Post
    Kupe Progress:

...expect some news or PR by the end of next week at the latest
    But to be fair, NZOG is not the operator, and won't have much discretion in the release of operational information.

On another matter entirely, if Digger would switch off his fan for a bit, we might get Albacore spudded before Christmas.
    Mx

Quote Originally Posted by the machine View Post
    meanwhile sp goes down

M
    $1.70 last time I checked

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by manxman View Post
    But to be fair, NZOG is not the operator, and won't have much discretion in the release of operational information.

On another matter entirely, if Digger would switch off his fan for a bit, we might get Albacore spudded before Christmas.

hopefully this will be around friday-swell is dropping rapidly and wind swinging to NE .

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    hopefully this will be around friday-swell is dropping rapidly and wind swinging to NE .
    Fish your on to it,looking good for this weekend.Got bugger all from turbine in last 24 hours which is the first time for about 6 weeks. By early next week we should have our first drilling report.
    I am also waiting for the Kupe startup. Had wondered when price fell to 1-64 if it spelled bad news on that front,so if so it m ust be all behind us with the SP back to 1-70.

Have money in three oil companies [CUE,NZO,PPP] currently and they all have big drilling coming up or just starting so life is interesting. Hoping but like the rest of you i can only wait.
    digger

Default Re: Appointement of 8th Director

Why not try to hire Mr. Mark Dumphy of Greymouth Petroleum and get rid of 3 or 4 of the present ones.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post

Have money in three oil companies [CUE,NZO,PPP] currently and they all have big drilling coming up or just starting so life is interesting. Hoping but like the rest of you i can only wait.
    Digger can I ask why you hold NZO and PPP? Surely you are holding the same asset in two stocks? Or am I missing something?