sharetrader
Page 915 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 41581586590591191291391491591691791891992596510151415 ... LastLast
Results 9,141 to 9,150 of 17910
    special needs

if this is the well off the waitara coast word is they hit paydirt.

What are you talking about evil ???

careful evil you might be accused of ramping!

special needs

truthfully i dont own any nzx shares. live locally, there has been one hell of a flare recently, and the talk is just that. apparently it was a bitch to control the flare and the locals arent happy. how do you pass on news without being accused of ramping. perhaps i will limit comment to criticising others. thats heaps more productive. kiss my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by evilroyrule View Post
    truthfully i dont own any nzx shares. live locally, there has been one hell of a flare recently, and the talk is just that. apparently it was a bitch to control the flare and the locals arent happy. how do you pass on news without being accused of ramping. perhaps i will limit comment to criticising others. thats heaps more productive. kiss my ass.
    you are right but its todd energy not nzo

special needs

yes and what i was trying to do was a give up a heads up about who was in with todds on the drill. likely sp action i guess. as my post started, if this off waitara coast. i dont even know who is drilling with todd. presumably they have a partner.

Quote Originally Posted by evilroyrule View Post
    yes and what i was trying to do was a give up a heads up about who was in with todds on the drill. likely sp action i guess. as my post started, if this off waitara coast. i dont even know who is drilling with todd. presumably they have a partner.
    It was in the DominionPost this morning about it. Todd Energy's Mangahewa-C wellsite.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/3662...iant-gas-flare

there is no one in with Todd on that field except Todd and nzog has already told us all that there is nothing on land in Taranaki, so that is the deal. There is nothing there even though Todd are flaring like crazy at mangahewa.

I found this - an article on Deep Gas - Shale gas Fletcher Energy from 1998 conference - so this flare was only a little over 10years in the making...
    Interesting tho with recent international developments and NZ shales everywhere...
    www.crownminerals.govt.nz/cms/pdf-library/.../mangahewa-691-kb-pdf

Sorry the link might not work but Google "Mangahewa Gas"