sharetrader
Page 97 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 4787939495969798991001011071471975971097 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nita View Post
    Sorry but you have the general concept wrong.
    No problem with having an opinion but one thing i can tell you is that Macdunk, sooner or later will shoot himself in the foot. But then of course like the rest of the doomsdayers he will disappear into the sunset with his tail bewteen his legs.
    Personally, i am waiting on the options to hit my strike price then wham. I have set aside an amount i am prepared to lose. If i lose i can live with that, if i break even or win then of course i can live with that also.
    NITA, it is you that has the general concept wrong. Get to know the difference between rational investment, and gambling. It is not rational to hold an option at 30c watch it downtrend to 8c then say if you lose the lot you can live with it. Why didnt you average down buying as the op dropped when you are so right, and the market so wrong that way you might have lost more. The Macdunks never leave with their tail between their legs, infact there is a MACDUNK GOT IT WRONG THREAD.
    Rational investment is take the emotion out of the decision. A perfect example of this is arranged marrages which seem to work better if you go by the divorce rate. Is it rational to think that the NZO sp will be above $1-50 in seven months time that is all that matters not who is right or wrong. I doubled my money twice with my 9c option money in hindesight i could have tripled it by selling on the way back at 27c but thats life we all make mistakes. Macdunk

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    I take it you think they are heading down to that level as well?. If you look at it another way think about the people i saved by bringing it to their attention. Hope you dont get caught with the parcel. Macdunk
    Yes I do have some - You cannot predict the future believe it or not - they may (50% chance IMO) be worthless - but the may be worth something - we will have to wait 7 .5 months (assuming the date is not extended (5-10% chance IMO) to find out. As an example can you tell me what the PRC SP will be at the end of May 2008 and can you gaurantee PRC will not be taken over? I doubt it.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by the machine View Post
    and how many shares do those big sellers have left to sell before the overhang goes?

M
    Now that is a very good question. And quite simply I dont know the answer.

But in the meantime all is well at NZO. Absolutely coining it.

Unhappy Coining It

But in the meantime all is well at NZO. Absolutely coining it.[/QUOTE]

Pity the shareholders weren't coining it!

Paddie

Advanced Member

the p/e ratio is shown as 35:1, which by my reckoning will drop to less than 5:1 once the half yearly reports come out.

we know nzo are creaming in the $

items that may give upside to sp in next month are
    -payback announcement for tui - it must be close and hopefully a new world record in recent times
    -tui upgrade - awe agm next thursday and ppp agm gave us a tasteof what to come re tui

the half yearly financial will be the big item in about 3-4 months

M

well, i sold down 40% of my holding over the last couple of days. Very uninspiring shareprice performance since I bought in, two, three years ago.
    I still have a little faith that the share will improve over the next few months, due to PRC performance and possible Tui reserve upgrades.
    I'm off to buy a bike...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ripping View Post
    well, i sold down 40% of my holding over the last couple of days. Very uninspiring shareprice performance since I bought in, two, three years ago.
    I still have a little faith that the share will improve over the next few months, due to PRC performance and possible Tui reserve upgrades.
    I'm off to buy a bike...
    PRC performance wont make much difference to anything as far as NZO are concerned. They are only a large shareholder waiting on dividends or sp escalation like every other holder. I would imagine they will sell their shares in PRC when they need more money to further explore for oil. They managed to sucker the punters with the float, with to many shares at to high a cost, but thats in the past, the sp reflects that, struggling to get back to issue price. So much for looking after the best interests of the shareholders, by giving them a win instead of screwing the last cent out of them. They still havent learned that you cant fool all the people all of the time, most wake up as we are seeing on this thread and move on. Macdunk

mackdadunk,
    You hammer NZO for wanting to explore for oil... thats what this business is all about... oil exploration companies explore for oil.... yes there are associated costs, thats what the payoff is all about...
    ...... If your so concerned about oilers that drill wells then you shouldnot be talking about investing in NWE as thats what they will do with large cashflow also.......

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

How did your exams go shrewd?
    He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass. (Edgar Fiedler)

[QUOTE most wake up as we are seeing on this thread and move on. [/QUOTE]

Everyone other than Macdunk that is.