sharetrader
Page 98 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 48889495969798991001011021081481985981098 ... LastLast

pretty well mick...
    although, Its been my 1st experience ever that a Lecturer lied about what would be in test, got thrown off abit but pulled through ok....
    Im moving away next week and doing a stint in Ashburton for 12weeks over holidays, wont have internet but will be back home one day a week...
    Ive got well over 10k shares in meo...hoping to open cfd long next week...
    Im competing in a share picking comp with mackdadunk over on another forumn, and he picked NWE and said he would invest also....
    Im not sure what the big cat will do seeing that he doesnot like oil companies that explore....

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    pretty well mick...
    although, Its been my 1st experience ever that a Lecturer lied about what would be in test, got thrown off abit but pulled through ok....
    Im moving away next week and doing a stint in Ashburton for 12weeks over holidays, wont have internet but will be back home one day a week...
    Ive got well over 10k shares in meo...hoping to open cfd long next week...
    Im competing in a share picking comp with mackdadunk over on another forumn, and he picked NWE and said he would invest also....
    Im not sure what the big cat will do seeing that he doesnot like oil companies that explore....

.^sc
    Nothing wrong with exploring oil companies crude one as long as its done in an honest above board manner. I picked NWE rather than MEO after a little research so i suppose you will have to pick MEO. I dont care if i invest in companies producing weapons of mass destruction or printing bibles as long as they dont try ripping me off and the sp heads north. I would almost bet my last dollar you wont pick NZO in our little contest. GO ON SHREWDY I DARE YOU i will even give you a 5% start on that one. The boys and girls on this thread would luv you for it mate. Macdunk

The volumes are up today on the od's. I'm picking that the od price will settle between 6 and 7 cents as this value represents a fair 'punt' price.

I'm also picking that the NZO SP will increase by a whopping 30% over the next 6 months. I'd be happy if that happpens as it represents a very good return based on todays prices.
    Toddy

mackdadunk,
    Im not going to pick NZO given that your picking something that will return more... I reckon I can outperform NZO and you.... and wont be taking head starters... Id give you a head starter before I took one on mate...
    I will be looking closely if OD's around 6-7c just prior to momoho...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

MD,
    Im quite keen to make a side bet with NZO though...
    toddys onto it...

.^sc

SC, what about PRC then? I also noticed that CMC Markets now have a PRC CFD with 10% margin.

For the record, I am holding PRC still but am contemplating selling my holding and buying them back as CFDs.
    Disclaimer: Do not take my posts seriously. They are only opinions.

AMR has sold all shares and is pursuing property.

Quote Originally Posted by xxamr_corpxx View Post
    SC, what about PRC then? I also noticed that CMC Markets now have a PRC CFD with 10% margin.

For the record, I am holding PRC still but am contemplating selling my holding and buying them back as CFDs.

What is CFD?
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Now that is a very good question. And quite simply I dont know the answer.

But in the meantime all is well at NZO. Absolutely coining it.
    Perhaps they ever owned them.
    Perhaps they acquired the short around early August and have been able to wait until someone will come up with enough cash to buy them all back.......at about $1.00....

These are the marvels of the fair market - the indicator of current price and value - for those who want to participate on McDs playing field.

Daft idea enabling people to short shares that lack liquidity. As well as be incapabable of tracing who might have manipulated the market.

If its like the ABN Amro case it might all be revealed in another year...and we will have someone else rapped over the knuckles for allowing a minor trading indiscretion.

xxamr_corpxx,
    I would never recommend CFD's in the current market unless you think the company has a short term announcement, or something to get the stock moving fast... inside info, or a sure bet then go Yeeaahhh haaaaa
    what you want is more volatilty with the share and Im not so sure that PRC has that... Im expecting PRC to go sideways in the range PRC has had or tick tock up slowly until pre production days.... If you feel comfortable with the risks, and maybe prepared to open a few positions next year when things are more set, and prepared to lose abit now then why not? it could rise up.... PRC will come right and as long as you are persistant at opening a few positions and build on them then eventually you will make good profits...
    rule one, never over extend yourself on one position...
    I learnt the hard way after over extending myself on what was a sure bet thing, but came unstuck with a minor operational delay and big market drop...2 weeks later it went kabamm...
    rule two,understand what you are getting yourself into...

Dr WHO...
    where have you been for the last 5 years?....
    CFD-contract for difference... Its a derivitive...
    its kind of like buying a house,....you only pay down small deposit and use providers/banks money as leverage, you pay interest on your position... you can go short and profit from falling prices...
    stocks, indicies, exchange rate,commodity positions can be opened...
    you can open up a big investment with small outlay of cash...

.^sc
    Last edited by Crypto Crude; 16-11-2007 at 05:47 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewd Crude View Post
    mackdadunk,
    Im not going to pick NZO given that your picking something that will return more... I reckon I can outperform NZO and you.... and wont be taking head starters... Id give you a head starter before I took one on mate...
    I will be looking closely if OD's around 6-7c just prior to momoho...

.^sc
    SHREWD AND CRUDE is no mug to be set up by a wily old macdunk. He did not swallow the bait, and select NZO with a 5% starter over NWE. Good on you mate you think for yourself. I selected an oiler previousely raved on by the crude, one knowing full well that he would either select NWE or MEO. I got in first, did the analysis then selected NWE then give him the hero bait to select NZO which he is to smart an operator to fall for. This is a good second opinion from the crude one about what he really thinks about NZO prospects over the next twelve months without upsetting the worshippers. SHREWD CRUDE has now stated that NZO will gain less in sp by at least 5% in the next 12 months than NWE. It will be interesting to see what he selects as i have a lot of respect for his judgements in the oil industry. Macdunk
    What interests me is what miner will he select and why.