sharetrader
Page 991 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 4918919419819879889899909919929939949951001104110911491 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 17909

NZO has too of a much long term focus to be knocked by short term traders.

At these prices a sale is on.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by fabs View Post
    Yes, should have followed my intuition 6-7 months ago just about any oz resource share would have been ok , a bit harder to pick at the moment.
    What concerns me more than a bit is, that NZOs fortune very much tied for the next 12 months to the future of PRCs success, or dare i spell it out absence of.
    With hindsight we could all do better . Best to look at how undervalued nzo is and buy more if you can-i just have .

NZO now have a brilliant debt instrument over prc giving it greater powers over the running of the company as well as high interest . It is going to produce the goods -and possibly sooner than peter whitalls deliberately pessimistic predictions .When it is producing well nzo will sell it, shareholding and life-time coal rights at a great profit . I wouldnt be surprised if resource consent to mine all the coal isnt obtained to double the life of the mine

NZO has $145m in the bank . With the strong nz dollar investing in the drill bit will be much cheaper . A rig 2 years ago costing 500,000 a day can now be hired at 150000 . They have a lot of valuable knowledge and many good prospects .

Rising oil prices will ensure good returns on tui and kupe-and more wells possibly added in these fields .

NZO appears out of favour with the market and oversold because of this years unsuccessful drills and prc . To me this is a good time to start buying-the management are competent ,trustworthy and run a financially secure company with excellent cash flow and exciting prospects .
    Last edited by fish; 05-11-2010 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    With hindsight we could all do better . Best to look at how undervalued nzo is and buy more if you can-i just have .

NZO now have a brilliant debt instrument over prc giving it greater powers over the running of the company as well as high interest . It is going to produce the goods -and possibly sooner than peter whitalls deliberately pessimistic predictions .When it is producing well nzo will sell it, shareholding and life-time coal rights at a great profit . I wouldnt be surprised if resource consent to mine all the coal isnt obtained to double the life of the mine

NZO has $145m in the bank . With the strong nz dollar investing in the drill bit will be much cheaper . A rig 2 years ago costing 500,000 a day can now be hired at 150000 . They have a lot of valuable knowledge and many good prospects .

Rising oil prices will ensure good returns on tui and kupe-and more wells possibly added in these fields .

NZO appears out of favour with the market and oversold because of this years unsuccessful drills and prc . To me this is a good time to start buying-the management are competent ,trustworthy and run a financially secure company with excellent cash flow and exciting prospects .
    Add in Peak Oil over the next 24 months to 5 years and NZO will seem like an absolute bargain at today's prices.

OK
    mistymountain & fish, lets see what the next 12 months have in store.
    Meanwhile how into it you two, i got more than enough will buy more when the drilling starts, management seems happy to saunter along enjoying the fruit of their very hard work.
    What is it again 1/2 mil. for the boss per an. no need to hurry

OK
    , management seems happy to saunter along enjoying the fruit of their very hard work.
    What is it again 1/2 mil. for the boss per an. no need to hurry
    David Salisbury must be on notice that expectations have not been met - the directors just said good bye to Gordon Ward for what must have been non-performance, and I doubt if DS will be given as much rope as Gordon. NZOG still looks like a ponzi scheme - GSJBW seem scared to buy back any shares, NZOG keep issuing them, management and directors get paid more but don't seem to have added value, nor has the market recognised value that was there from those that came before. Peter Whittall needs to get the job done - I find it hard to believe that Pike's road header(?s) are only working 5 days a week when we are told that that is the production bottleneck.

Ditto to the above.
    This site has gone strangely quite recently, wonder why?

Advanced Member

This site has gone strangely quite recently, wonder why?
    Perhaps because most of us former supporters have given up on this sorry outfit and have gone to greener pastures in Australia.

nz oh nz, working 5 days a week eh? its always about the lifestyle ..
    Up up and away!

Yup Colin,
    most if not all of the 22 hard workers of the co. probably over there too living it up.
    Good on them.

another oil spill from a tanker washing up on kapiti coast,hope its not nzo again?although they say its from a tanker so may have no impact on nzo/awe itself if it is from tui