sharetrader
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    R .I .P . (Return If possible) and (Rise If possible).
    rationality in pullback
    45000 shares on buy side above yesterdays close and the market is two hours away.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 06-09-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Guru

If I may be so bold... it looks like FOMO is back at work today. Nice result and pictures about the first harvest. Very interesting to see if that $4000kg holds up. But a weaker AUD will only enhance their profits further. All costs in AUD and generally all revenue earned offshore.

IMO

Yes First 5 hectares harvested and graded (re 139 to follow). Some good looking tree trunk sizes to my untrained eye. . Management keeping us informed now and exciting times ahead Cheers JT
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 14-09-2013 at 03:57 PM.

AWOL

could some chartist have a look at this and give us a rundown on what might follow? It would appear that the bollinger bands are so far apart they are in danger of dropping off the edge of the screen and the whole shebang is up 34% in a week.

AWOL

No worries, picked it right (sofa) sold out and bought back in lower. pretty volatile stock this one.
    Now for the Div, Thanks very much for the tips fellow Sharetraders
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 13-09-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    No worries, picked it right (sofa) sold out and bought back in lower. pretty volatile stock this one.
    Now for the Div, Thanks very much for the tips fellow Sharetraders
    Not a problem Miner. Yeah it took a dive again the last 2 days. It certainly is moving around but profit taking was bound to happen at some stage. Just very hard to pick, well not really when you saw the problems it had pushing upwards towards the end and then the volume coming on to sell. But waiting for the div myself and hoping this company can really pull it off with the harvest and holding on for the long term.

Ive just read through the majority of their statements over the last year and this company is really undervalued. trading a P/E of under 4, NTA at 81c, solid div yeild, massive growth and potential. hopefully we see more profit taking on Monday i would love to get in at 70c

AWOL

Moosie, what on earth is a pister, a drunken poster,pastor or sister, perhaps a PEB fanatic?
    TFC TFS in hyperdrive today, more FOMO at work. Good news with costings and production.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    It's a moose with gigantic hooves who can't use his smartphone properly!

Yes, great news today, still watching closely (really just wish I had money free to buy buy BUY!)
    Welcome on board Moosie.... Glad you and I can agree on one stock. This company has great potential, but it still needs to be realised. They had some cash flow problems a couple of years back (check the share price and chart) but they seem to have sorted this out. Their borrowings were at exorbitant levels as well. But if (and it is still a big if) the harvests can go well then the sky really is the limit. And I am talking $3 per share plus.

IMO

Harvest news today with re 3.8% oil yield on their early lower quality plantings. This is good and yields will increase from here. Im close to 100% up and lots more ahead imo.A keepa