sharetrader
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    AWOL

Here to stay after trading once. Nice div coming up shortly and a most interesting company indeed

IMO

Hit A Buck today. Research note by Canaccord with$1.37 target

Indian sandalwood has gone up every year in value since 1990 @ $5100 to 2011 $112,000

TFC will control re 85% plus of world of Global market share of sustainable Indian Sandalwood supply.And there aint hardly any wild trees left.

Double bagger plus

IMO

Hit A Buck today. Research note by Canaccord with$1.37 target

Indian sandalwood has gone up every year in value since 1990 @ $5100 to 2011 $112,000

TFC will control re 85% plus of world of Global market share of sustainable Indian Sandalwood supply.And there aint hardly any wild trees left.

Double bagger plus

Such an interesting case. So much potential revenue in the future if they execute well. Couple that with an increasing value of Indian sandalwood plus the potential uses for it in the future and who knows where we could end up!

I bought in after confirmation of oil yield, and quite honestly didn't expect any decent action for a long time. I suppose the market is acknowledging the company is delivering on its thesis and taking out a bit of that priced in risk

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by muss1 View Post
    Such an interesting case. So much potential revenue in the future if they execute well. Couple that with an increasing value of Indian sandalwood plus the potential uses for it in the future and who knows where we could end up!

I bought in after confirmation of oil yield, and quite honestly didn't expect any decent action for a long time. I suppose the market is acknowledging the company is delivering on its thesis and taking out a bit of that priced in risk
    It is an interesting one isn't it. I think you hit the nail on the head when you state that the company may be delivering on its thesis. But that does not explain the rise yesterday and the day before from the base in the 80's? Because the info that was known was known for a while. Unless others know something that I do not. The question I have thought is.. do they have a market for this sandalwood oil? IF so and the price stays where it is this company potentially could have revenues in the billions of dollars looking forward. For those interested...

http://www.tfsltd.com.au/library/fil...y_26112013.pdf
    Last edited by blackcap; 28-11-2013 at 08:11 AM.

IMO

Hi blackcap They have a Market at top prices and thats a certainty imo. Its not the worlds most valuable tropical hardwood for nothing!

An essential in Relgious (incense etc) and Cultural and medicinal use in India etc is creates an ongoing certain demand.

TFC has established supply relationships with some of the worlds leading perfumers and cosmetic producers.

New demands and uses are emerging. TFS has enter into a partnership with ViroXis a US bio focused on developing and commercializing botanical pharmaceuticals derived from sandalwood. Trials onHuman papilloma Virus(in phase 2), Paediatric OTC Eczema, would create an extra price tension.

And considering TFS are 15 to 17 years ahead of any other comp well we are entering a sweet spot with more transparency from the company; finally an independent chairman for ex. And yield will keep on imroving as farming knowledge improves. Cheers JT
    BTW Not ramping a double bagger ; i reentered @43c.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 28-11-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Guru

Cheers Joshuatree, thanks for providing the research name. I managed to find it and am now reading through it. Very comprehensive analysis and the most in depth I have seen on this stock. Nice on your purchase. I bought in at 46 and have sold half at 78.5. Keeping the rest (almost free shares) for the very long term. The $1.37 target price on this stock seems very conservative as well as is explained in the report.

In addition to JTs comments. I think the market knows the potential of this stock. Risk has been priced in but now things are becoming clearer. Main remaining unknown (assuming the more recent crops are better etc etc) is the value of the oil/wood. The recent increase may be due to people deciding its time to buy. As I said - I wasnt expecting anything to happen for a while so could just have easily not bought in when I did. Maybe this is others deciding things are happening to the SP so nows the time to get involved with this long term growth story. Heard behaviour

Anyone else patiently waiting for the announcement about a long term oil deal? This is likely to reduce the risk people are factoring in with the final end market demand.. Could be a nice wee spike

IMO

Yeah more "Good Oil" ahead. I've sold off some near the top so smelling good atm.