sharetrader
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    IMO

New longterm agreement for Indian sandalwood oil with global pharmaceutical co @$4500US kg.will consume large % of oil over longterm
    Increased ownership direct and indirect to 2340 ha

Value of the gross undercounted oil yield from TFS plantains up to c$3.7 billion

NTA 80c profit down 33% but hey we know its going to boom as trees mature.

IMO

S/P Up re 9%

Now looking forward to the commencement of harvesting. With the recent price of oil in people's mind we might be seeing people double checking their revenue calcs and hitting the buy button

IMO

Shiver me timbers up another 12 % to $1.50 not far off from a quad bagger. (Wont mention the loss bagger)

Ive been watching a following this since 80c but went of my radar when It was around the 1.10 mark for a few months, finally jumped in today at 1.47, knowing my luck ive probably missed the run and there will be a pullback and consolidation. Heres hoping luck goes my way for once. Going from the previous news and accounts I feel a re rate to 1.80 is fair

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tosspot View Post
    Ive been watching a following this since 80c but went of my radar when It was around the 1.10 mark for a few months, finally jumped in today at 1.47, knowing my luck ive probably missed the run and there will be a pullback and consolidation. Heres hoping luck goes my way for once. Going from the previous news and accounts I feel a re rate to 1.80 is fair
    I hope you are right there tosspot. Sold a small percentage today at 1.50-1.52 to get my capital and some profit back but letting the rest run and run. There is so much potential if they do things right. The sky really is the limit.

oh look at that a retracement, just my luck again

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Don't chase performance (unless you're daytrading!).

Long term holder now eh?
    looks like it lol, mind you with the facts involved with this company I think i might only have to wait until monday until im in the green. very undervalued looking forward and back

Who knows if it'll retrace or not in the short term. If they execute well as blackcap said they have some serious growth potential. Maybe some more people will realise this over the weekend and it'll jump again next week. The risks involved keep getting reduced and the market keeps reacting

IMO

First order received . 100kg @ $4,500 kg. "TFS is receiving strong int from other mkts at the same or higher pricing....."