sharetrader
Page 101 of 174 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1740
    Hunting for Heuristic trends

Hoping it does not do a CNU and turn into a 10 year hold just to get back to last months level....
    I agree with you on the gateway concept. Its both a feature and a resource.
    We need a Japanese style Mag-Lev train circling the north island, catch the tourist stops along the way. Start/stop at the airport. 3 trains each 1/3 of the way round, one direction, auto/GPS location synchronisation, 24 *7.
    Last edited by arc; 21-06-2014 at 01:52 PM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by arc View Post
    Hoping it does not do a CNU and turn into a 10 year hold just to get back to last months level....
    I agree with you on the gateway concept. Its both a feature and a resource.
    We need a Japanese style Mag-Lev train circling the north island, catch the tourist stops along the way. Start/stop at the airport. 3 trains each 1/3 of the way round, one direction, auto/GPS location synchronisation, 24 *7.
    The long term trend is up.For the trend to be confirmed as broken the share price needs to fall lower than the 200 day moving average,which is on $3.67 at present.Should it go lower than $3.67, and not bounce back up within a couple of weeks,then I would sell the shares I have left.
    CNU had a "black Swann" [nasty] event that caused the sp to fall out of bed.Famous last words,but I don't see any such event in AIA"s out look.

The Wolf of Sharetrader

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    The long term trend is up.For the trend to be confirmed as broken the share price needs to fall lower than the 200 day moving average,which is on $3.67 at present.Should it go lower than $3.67, and not bounce back up within a couple of weeks,then I would sell the shares I have left.
    CNU had a "black Swann" [nasty] event that caused the sp to fall out of bed.Famous last words,but I don't see any such event in AIA"s out look.
    I find this interesting Percy. AIA is allowed to maintain its monopoly earning big $$$ yet CNU gets hammered by the concon. What's the difference? Tourists and kiwis are fitting the bill for AIA rates versus just kiwis for CNU?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    I find this interesting Percy. AIA is allowed to maintain its monopoly earning big $$$ yet CNU gets hammered by the concon. What's the difference? Tourists and kiwis are fitting the bill for AIA rates versus just kiwis for CNU?
    I have no idea.!
    Yet a "black Swann" event did cause CNU sp to fall.
    Whether or not it happens to AIA I can not predict.I can only state that I think it is unlikely in my opinon.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    If you have to sell below 367 (because it aint bounced up) I reckon it will fall to 250 as world markets collapse

Then would be time to load up again eh Percy, just like in 2009

Look at the chart from last century (current little drop is a blip) ..... nice and steady increases except for the beating it took between 2008/09 like all stocks

If you worried arc methinks you are thinking like a short term trader

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nextbigthing View Post
    leas of its earnings are regulated than CNU. Just the landing fees. If you have ever paid parking charges (or taxi or retail lease payments) you know they are not regulated.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    If you have to sell below 367 (because it aint bounced up) I reckon it will fall to 250 as world markets collapse

Then would be time to load up again eh Percy, just like in 2009

Look at the chart from last century (current little drop is a blip) ..... nice and steady increases except for the beating it took between 2008/09 like all stocks

If you worried arc methinks you are thinking like a short term trader
    Totally agree with you.My wonderful Heartland dividends would be well spent loading up on AIA at $2.50.....

According to Australia's "Motley Fool"
    Here’s why you might want to take a second look at Auckland International Airport Ltd

http://www.fool.com.au/2014/08/11/he...l-airport-ltd/

@ $4.31. Breakout?