sharetrader
Page 103 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1740
    Guru

I got out to early unfortunately. Think I will wait to see if China pops as that would be a good time to reenter.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    I got out to early unfortunately. Think I will wait to see if China pops as that would be a good time to reenter.
    See you in 2030
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    See you in 2030
    Didn't mean 'pop' pop, just short term jitters. Their sharemarket is up 180% this year. Something has to happen and the dooms dayers will cause a short term buying opportunity.

Clip ---- you said a lot good things going for AIA, but you didn't mention they make out of parking.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Clip ---- you said a lot good things going for AIA, but you didn't mention they make out of parking.
    To be honest winner I hadn't even thought about that. The reason I had been interested in AIA in the past is a family friend manages retail spaces such as malls, sylvia park etc and used to work managing the retail shops/spaces in AIA, he worked there a few years ago and always spoke positively about the space/it always to be very stable

they have put in roads etc for more warehousing. freight forwarders are always building bigger and bigger warehouses as they grow and AIA has the only land big enough for them by the airport and they need to be by the airport for a variety of reasons. next time you are in the area go down landing drive and you will see 4 or 5 warehouses under construction.

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    To be honest winner I hadn't even thought about that. The reason I had been interested in AIA in the past is a family friend manages retail spaces such as malls, sylvia park etc and used to work managing the retail shops/spaces in AIA, he worked there a few years ago and always spoke positively about the space/it always to be very stable
    And the beauty of it is that, unlike Sylvia Park, etc, AIA gets to charge for its parking while customers shop!

Disc: A longterm part of my portfolio.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    And the beauty of it is that, unlike Sylvia Park, etc, AIA gets to charge for its parking while customers shop!

Disc: A longterm part of my portfolio.
    And boy do they charge for parking. Out their yesterday to collect family from flight, $9 parking for 45mins. But I enjoy getting the dividends so cant complain I guess.
    Disc: Long time holder

Quote Originally Posted by In4a$ View Post
    And boy do they charge for parking. Out their yesterday to collect family from flight, $9 parking for 45mins. But I enjoy getting the dividends so cant complain I guess.
    Disc: Long time holder
    Parking income $43m last year ---- landing fees $87m

Good little lurk that parking eh

AIAL Coca Cola Amatil NZ to build manufacturing facility

11:40am, 16 Jun 2015 | GENERAL

Media Release | 16 June 2015
    Coca–Cola Amatil New Zealand to build manufacturing facility at Auckland Airport’s Business Park
    Coca–Cola Amatil New Zealand (CCANZ), the company that makes and sells Coca–Cola drinks and other leading beverages in New Zealand, is establishing a manufacturing operation at The Landing Business Park at Auckland Airport
    The move will see Auckland Airport develop a purpose-built, high-tech, 12,000sqm warehouse to accommodate an addition to CCANZ’s manufacturing footprint.
    Chris Litchfield, Managing Director of CCANZ, says the company is excited to partner with Auckland Airport on the development of this new facility.
    “Auckland Airport has the ability to deliver a product which meets our specific requirements. We need to consolidate a number of operations into one, meaning that we require a location that ticks all the boxes in terms of connectivity, security and accessible amenities,” says Mr Litchfield.
    “We also value the investment that Auckland Airport has outlaid to develop the area into a world-class business park. CCANZ is committed to producing the best quality beverages and this new facility at Auckland Airport will enable us to continue to achieve this and complements our existing manufacturing operations. ”
    Mark Thomson, Auckland Airport’s general manager property, says, “The move by CCANZ to Auckland Airport highlights the quality of our real estate products and our ability to tailor solutions to unique customer requirements.”
    “We are focused on creating a business environment that caters to a wide range of users. Our extensive land-holdings allow Auckland Airport to tailor bespoke solutions, not only for traditional logistics activities but also for technology users and selected manufacturers, such as CCANZ,” continues Mr Thomson.
    “What remains constant in all of our developments is our emphasis on creating quality buildings within a comprehensively planned and world-class environment, as well as providing outstanding amenity for our customers and their staff.”
    “CCANZ is one of the largest bottlers of non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverages in the Asia-Pacific with a portfolio that consists of several leading household brands. We are thrilled that CCANZ has entrusted Auckland Airport as its property partner,” finishes Mr Thomson.