sharetrader
Page 110 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1740
    Herbacious

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    Big tourism reports + big immigration reports + John Key saying that immigration policy won't change + the above comment.
    + the reserve bank talking tough about getting a drop in the NZ $ which will further shore up tourism numbers from the UK and USA in particular.

Herbacious

New Op stats out today showing even more growth.

Spose no need to make any comment about another solid year for AIA

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/242469.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Spose no need to make any comment about another solid year for AIA

https://www.nzx.com/files/attachments/242469.pdf
    Except for the reckless use of shareholder funds paying non-incentivised employees a $1500 bonus. They have a job and the reward for that job is their wages / salary - not some cash that should be paid out as dividend. If workers want a non-contractual bonus they should buy shares like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Except for the reckless use of shareholder funds paying non-incentivised employees a $1500 bonus. They have a job and the reward for that job is their wages / salary - not some cash that should be paid out as dividend. If workers want a non-contractual bonus they should buy shares like the rest of us.
    Seems to be a trend starting here (AIR etc) .......maybe eases the conscience of those CEOs wih outrageous remuneration ....yeah right

Don't be so harsh. Rewarding employees means happy and loyal employees. That translates to a better efficient workforce. All good as I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Seems to be a trend starting here (AIR etc) .......maybe eases the conscience of those CEOs wih outrageous remuneration ....yeah right
    I no longer hold AIR so felt constrained to moan on their holders behalf - perhaps they are happy. I am not.

There should be no trend. Pay the workers market rates / whatever they are worth and send surplus cash to the business owners -me ( with my small part), or reinvest.

Quote Originally Posted by Deej5 View Post
    Don't be so harsh. Rewarding employees means happy and loyal employees. That translates to a better efficient workforce. All good as I see it.
    I bet they get amply rewarded wgen their pay falls into their bank account each week. If the workers arent happy about that then let them find other work. If they arent then that suggests they are already happy. Efficiency comes from management not bonuses. And you dont want loyalty unless those workers are doing their job - for which they get oaid for.

I'd hate to think AIL has inneficient and disloyal workers on their payroll.

I bet they get amply rewarded wgen their pay falls into their bank account each week. If the workers arent happy about that then let them find other work. If they arent then that suggests they are already happy. Efficiency comes from management not bonuses. And you dont want loyalty unless those workers are doing their job - for which they get oaid for.

They say a hug and a thank you and the occasional bit of praise from management is better outcome than just throwing cash at employees

My experience is exactly the opposite. Even small bonus's paid annually on the back of good results pays big benefits. Staff stay motivated longer and many keep the thought of company profits in mind. Which helps the bottom line next year. A lot of corporates are quick to cancel any pay increases ect when times are tough, why not pay a bit extra when times are good.