sharetrader
Page 140 of 174 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1740
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Skies View Post
    Thing is, & I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, as someone in this position, if I pull money out of AIA & put it into the bank, I'm not going to get hardly any income from it anyway, so might as well leave it where it is.
    Don't want to have all eggs in 1 basket either (i.e. the banks)
    Yeah you may as well leave it in now, might have no dividends for a year or so but like you say there not many other places to put it. If you exited tomorrow it would likely be at quite a low price. Stick it in the bottom draw. By 2021 people will be desperate for a holiday
    Last edited by ratkin; 15-03-2020 at 04:44 PM.

IMO

$5.85 atm down11.4%.Low so far is $5.76.Will the buyers fade out.With their levels of debt , cap raise ahead?

Good time to spend a bit of maintenance on the runways

Herbacious

Quote Originally Posted by flyer View Post
    Good time to spend a bit of maintenance on the runways
    That had occurred to me as well actually, things will be quiet and interest rates will be low, might as well accelerate the work program and get cracking.

IMO

Really! ive been informed that AIA had a Debt/EBITDA multiple of 4.67 before the s/p started dropping.Cashflow drying up. Big trouble ahead getting the balance sheet sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by mondograss View Post
    That had occurred to me as well actually, things will be quiet and interest rates will be low, might as well accelerate the work program and get cracking.
    I am sure Cindy would be happy to spend some of our money on it as well .... I guess you need to help iconic NZ companies fighting for their survival ... and at the end Fletcher Building would benefit as well . Win-win-win.
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

This needs to be down 30%.
    wont have to wait long I reckon

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Leemsip View Post
    This needs to be down 30%.
    wont have to wait long I reckon
    Already 2/3rds of the way there, will drop down another 10% over the coming days hopefully.
    I'll then be happy to look at an entry point in the $4's

Quote Originally Posted by trader_jackson View Post
    Already 2/3rds of the way there, will drop down another 10% over the coming days hopefully.
    I'll then be happy to look at an entry point in the $4's
    Ive started to set up a spreadsheet for when to buy in and need multiple factors to align before a purchase. For AIA:
    - ensure can make interest and other mandatory costs assuming revenue chopped by 60% for 2020.... (hmm not sure how to do this but will have a crack at it)
    - price <$4
    - wait for full travel restrictions to grind company. Oct/Nov earliest purchase

Trying to get some discipline....

easy to see another 20% reduction from here in the next couple of weeks. Bad news will keep comng for months though so no hurry to purch