sharetrader
Page 152 of 174 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1740
    Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by JAYAY View Post
    The question is - 20% of what?
    IE If I own 5000 shares and I apply for $20,000 worth, what would the formula be if we were to be allocated 20%?
    Bearing in mind that it seems that the number of shares owned and the amount applied for are both factors in the equation.

I actually emailed Link the other day with this question. Still waiting for a reply.
    I don't think you'll get a satisfactory reply, JAYAY. The share registrar doesn't have the discretion, it's with the company/issue managers/underwriters who will instruct the registrar what formula to use at the appropriate time - which will be after the issue closes, I expect.

I'm beginning to think I might have tried to be a bit clever - I sold about 40% of my holding earlier in the week, thinking I'd buy them back in the SPP and make a dollar or so per share in the middle. Although my entitlement is based on my holding prior to selling, perhaps the scaling will mean I'll end up with a smaller holding when the dust settles, and the way the share price has gone in the last few days to buy back the shortfall might mean I end up about even all round. Never mind, them's the brakes

Quote Originally Posted by ratkin View Post
    Anyon else not had their offer document yet?
    I still haven't received mine either, (correspondce by post), my next mail delivery is on Monday, hopefully it will arrive then, have until Friday 24th to get my application in.

IMO

If you havnt got email notification you can ring them(Link) on monday and get it changed from postal.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 17-04-2020 at 07:21 PM.

My wife have a small parcel and I have quite a large parcel and I am going to apply for the maximum amount to our holdings, I hope I can get the full amount.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffW View Post
    I'm beginning to think I might have tried to be a bit clever - I sold about 40% of my holding earlier in the week, thinking I'd buy them back in the SPP and make a dollar or so per share in the middle. Although my entitlement is based on my holding prior to selling, perhaps the scaling will mean I'll end up with a smaller holding when the dust settles, and the way the share price has gone in the last few days to buy back the shortfall might mean I end up about even all round. Never mind, them's the brakes
    Hay Jeffw
    Must be In the same boat as you

So Virgin AU is probably about to go into administration... How much are they likely to owe AIA? I assume ultimately this means less competition for trans Tasman fares, which likely means less people travelling back and forth over the ditch, which will have an adverse effect on AIA's bottom line.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-...vency/12165550

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/352378

Oversubscribed by 100%+ ($489m vs $200m available via SPP) so expect massive scaling back.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Oversubscribed by 100%+ ($489m vs $200m available via SPP) so expect massive scaling back.
    I just hope that they return the balance of the funds well ahead of "on or before 8 May 2020". I also have SPP for VGL and TRU that I may want to invest in...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Shame, put in for the full 50k but initial holding was only 20k so going to be slim pickings