sharetrader
Page 723 of 763 FirstFirst ... 223623673713719720721722723724725726727733 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 7628

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    $95 for 28 days? Wow thats $3.39 a day. Im not sure its going to get a lot of demand.

I feel like you would get a good result with most cleansers + moisturizer combos $60-70

So you're paying for the belief that you are doing more good for your skin, by not killing all the bacteria on your skin and focusing on populating it with good bacteria. Sounds like it'll take a lot of educating and would be destined for a larger market with consumers who don't mind the price point. They really need to boost the science approach a lot more and show more studies and convince the consumer in a different aspect. Need that A2 marketing.
    I have to agree. It is pitched at a high price point and unlike mainstream cosmetic suppliers have zero product credibility (at the moment). I like the idea of getting into skin care products but getting some market share off the big players is going to be extraordinarily difficult! And with very little marketing budget (I suspect)..

Maybe they should be looking at developing a probiotic to assist recovery for post covid infectees? It'll be an easier market to penetrate...

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer01 View Post
    I have to agree. It is pitched at a high price point and unlike mainstream cosmetic suppliers have zero product credibility (at the moment).
    It is rather niche and to me seems extremely expensive but after doing a bit of googling I note there are a number of probiotic products that are cheaper and also more expensive. Much more in some cases. So I will just say hopefully Blis have done their research. I presume Colmar Brunton would have asked the trialists how much they would be willing to pay. That may have influenced the pricing?

Either way they're obviously not going for mass market/low margin adoption. Is that a good thing or not?

I like the idea of getting into skin care products but getting some market share off the big players is going to be extraordinarily difficult! And with very little marketing budget (I suspect)..
    Let's hope their marketing strategy is effective then! They mentioned it would kick off mid April. Digital influencers are what they need. Interesting times ahead.

Plan B might be to get the product in pharmacies and other distribution channels at a possibly lower price and giving up some of the bounty. It's not like they have to stick with the direct B2C approach if it doesn't work out.

Maybe they should be looking at developing a probiotic to assist recovery for post covid infectees? It'll be an easier market to penetrate...
    Time frame for that probably means by the time they launch a product where they can make claims no one will remember Covid. Co what?

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Interesting how they phrase it "The expert team at Unconditional recommend incorporating the Hydration Serum into your daily routine for 30 days to help bring balance to your skin’s microbiome."

Is this product meant as an occasional use product like how a person might do a detox or should we be using it daily for the whole year? Seems like they need to define the use case, especially for someone who might be on a budget and wants to use it only occasionally. If its a product a consumer uses maybe once every 3-6 months. Just like how some people might use Blis more in the winter and not need it in the summer.

A more descriptive use case would provide the consumer with more certainty how they can achieve those benefits of using a probiotic formula over others. The one thing a consumer hates is not knowing when the product use case starts and when it can end or to phrase it another way, how much do you have to commit and how long? It might seem like common sense to stop using or start using anytime, but its a high price point and like any beginner you feel better about a product when the benefits can be quantified inside a certain period, not everyone is an eager shareholder.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 16-04-2021 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    Interesting how they phrase it "The expert team at Unconditional recommend incorporating the Hydration Serum into your daily routine for 30 days to help bring balance to your skin’s microbiome."

Is this product meant as an occasional use product like how a person might do a detox or should we be using it daily for the whole year? Seems like they need to define the use case, especially for someone who might be on a budget and wants to use it only occasionally. If its a product a consumer uses maybe once every 3-6 months. Just like how some people might use Blis more in the winter and not need it in the summer.

A more descriptive use case would provide the consumer with more certainty how they can achieve those benefits of using a probiotic formula over others. The one thing a consumer hates is not knowing when the product use case starts and when it can end or to phrase it another way, how much do you have to commit and how long? It might seem like common sense to stop using or start using anytime, but its a high price point and like any beginner you feel better about a product when the benefits can be quantified inside a certain period, not everyone is an eager shareholder.
    Will you be raising this with them or would you like me to?

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Will you be raising this with them or would you like me to?

I'm a bit stretched on time, so feel free to let them know.

I've been out of Blis for a couple of years now but always look back in from time to time. I was interested to see from reading here that they had launched the skin care. However I'm disappointed that the main ingredient in the "white" side is water and then a pile of other unpronounceable stuff. I would rather buy this product just for the probiotic for the skin and keep to my other natural skin care which is much better - (for those remotely interested, check out Biologi and Terra tonics - Both aussie companies with fantastic natural products). I get that Blis want to get into the skincare game, it's profitable. I'll keep a watch on this but not ready to buy back in yet.

About time they came out with another announcement to give the share price another boost

Doesn't have to much ...even regurgitate old news ...as long as it positive ...really positive

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    About time they came out with another announcement to give the share price another boost

Doesn't have to much ...even regurgitate old news ...as long as it positive ...really positive
    Specially for you Winner, would you consider the below announcement positive?

Board of Directors Appointment
    7/4/2020, 8:31 am ADMIN
    6th April 2020

BLIS appoints Tony Balfour as a director

Blis Technologies Limited (NZX: BLT) advises the appointment of Antony (Tony) Balfour as an independent director of the company with effect from 8 April 2020.

Mr Balfour brings to the board strong governance experience following a successful executive career as an international marketing and brand management leader building consumer goods businesses globally. Tony has a diverse background of international experience in driving FMCG through retail channels and e-commerce from the leadership roles he held for Nike Inc, Icebreaker, Seek.com and Monster Worldwide.

No forest ...that one is a non event ...people’s credentials don’t do much to share price

Nearly a month since last bit of ‘good’ news

We need something like

“Unconditional Skincare launches 3 new products enabling strong D2C e-commerce growth”

That would get punters excited .. esp if they pull out all the positive spin they can.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”