sharetrader
Page 663 of 764 FirstFirst ... 163563613653659660661662663664665666667673713763 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Consolidation around current level of 9c is healthy for next leg up depending on results and guidance due to be released at end of month.
    Any idea when the Report is expected or is only clue from last year?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Any idea when the Report is expected or is only clue from last year?
    My guess is 28 or 29 May. Maybe the latter as they have a few more dollars to count this year.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

CARTHAGE, Mo. - May 21, 2020 - PRLog -- Blis Technologies Limited and Stratum Nutrition®, the exclusive North American distributor for the Blis Technologies' ingredients, announce the publication of two recent studies, one in vitro trial and one clinical trial, which investigated the effects of BLIS M18 on black teeth staining and found that BLIS M18 is effective in inhibiting bacteria that cause black teeth staining.

https://www.prlog.org/12823337-two-n...-staining.html
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

Edited! Ooops posted in wrong thread
    Last edited by Drew95; 23-05-2020 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Posted in wrong thread
    “Instead of thinking “I’m right”, ask yourself “How do I know I am right?” Find the smartest people to disagree with you so you can stress test your ideas.” Ray Dalio

Advanced Member

Black teeth. Having Nil knowledge I checked and found these are surprisingly common, estimated prevalence 1% - 20%. Big range but a lot of people even at 1%, many of whom would not be too happy about it.

Caused by decay, some medications, some food and red wine. More common in children, hopefully not the red wine!

Blis should be passing the info out to the front line, dentists and GPs.

GPs have to be aware of side effects of medications they prescribe so are in a good position to advise based on research.

In the last few months I asked my dentist and my oral surgeon if they know about M18. Neither did, but were aware of K12.

[QUOTE=Drew95;817163]CARTHAGE, Mo. - May 21, 2020 - PRLog -- Blis Technologies Limited and Stratum Nutrition®, the exclusive North American distributor for the Blis Technologies' ingredients, announce the publication of two recent studies, one in vitro trial and one clinical trial, which investigated the effects of BLIS M18 on black teeth staining and found that BLIS M18 is effective in inhibiting bacteria that cause black teeth staining.

Good news which will again be wasted. As a shareholder ( 0.2%, and shortly to be less) and product user for nearly 20 years I have NEVER seen any promotion in any media, although aware from st of recent TV 3 add. My belief is that Pharmacy staff in NZ are well informed but none of the good publicity has been shared in any advertising or promotions I have seen. Great to be proved wrong if evidence is available but I have wondered for some time what Julie, promotions, is doing?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Investor / Wizard / Mall Santa Pricey's Avatar

[QUOTE=patrick;817246]
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew95 View Post
    CARTHAGE, Mo. - May 21, 2020 - PRLog -- Blis Technologies Limited and Stratum Nutrition®, the exclusive North American distributor for the Blis Technologies' ingredients, announce the publication of two recent studies, one in vitro trial and one clinical trial, which investigated the effects of BLIS M18 on black teeth staining and found that BLIS M18 is effective in inhibiting bacteria that cause black teeth staining.

Good news which will again be wasted. As a shareholder ( 0.2%, and shortly to be less) and product user for nearly 20 years I have NEVER seen any promotion in any media, although aware from st of recent TV 3 add. My belief is that Pharmacy staff in NZ are well informed but none of the good publicity has been shared in any advertising or promotions I have seen. Great to be proved wrong if evidence is available but I have wondered for some time what Julie, promotions, is doing?
    I am always a little bit suspicious of pharmacy staff and their recommendations. I recently (well, a couple of years ago) looked at some vitamin supply contracts entered into with pharmacies and most of it was about building an incentive scheme for pharmacists depending on how many sales they achieve of the particular product (basically it was a nationwide competition with $$ rewards). Despite being a strong product, sales will also be dependent on how strong the Blis agreements are with the pharmacies e.g. product placement within the shop and recommendation rewards.
    Last edited by Pricey; 23-05-2020 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Spelling!
    "His loyalty couldn't be bought at any price; but it could be rented remarkably cheaply."

...I have NEVER seen any promotion in any media, although aware from st of recent TV 3 add. My belief is that Pharmacy staff in NZ are well informed but none of the good publicity has been shared in any advertising or promotions I have seen. Great to be proved wrong if evidence is available but I have wondered for some time what Julie, promotions, is doing?
    Often seen advertised in the pharmacy mailers. Also in the Countdown pharmacy section occasionally.

There has been a big push with UltraBlis. Check out some of the links below for an insight into this, and other general activity. I note their advertising budget is still tiny so I'm actually quite surprised they have been able to afford all the advertising on buildings, buses and at events. Sponsorship is obviously a big things for Blis...sports teams and events.

https://blis.co.nz/blogs/journal

https://www.instagram.com/blistechnologies/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXD...AcTDgAPOC_fIGA

https://www.facebook.com/BLISTechnologiesLtd

They released a series of videos over the past few weeks about immunity in response to Covid.

I don't watch broadcast TV, nor do I listen to radio that has ads so can't comment on that side of things.

If you start Googling Blis then ads will start popping up everywhere so Blis are spending some coin with Google.

Their products are sponsored on Amazon.

Advanced Member

[QUOTE=Pricey;817260]

I am always a little bit suspicious of pharmacy staff and their recommendations. I recently (well, a couple of years ago) looked at some vitamin supply contracts entered into with pharmacies and most of it was about building an incentive scheme for pharmacists depending on how many sales they achieve of the particular product (basically it was a nationwide competition with $$ rewards). Despite being a strong product, sales will also be dependent on how strong the Blis agreements are with the pharmacies e.g. product placement within the shop and recommendation rewards.
    I agree, I don't always take the recommendations of Pharmacy staff, as I feel they sometimes have their own financial agenda

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    Often seen advertised in the pharmacy mailers. Also in the Countdown pharmacy section occasionally.

There has been a big push with UltraBlis. Check out some of the links below for an insight into this, and other general activity. I note their advertising budget is still tiny so I'm actually quite surprised they have been able to afford all the advertising on buildings, buses and at events. Sponsorship is obviously a big things for Blis...sports teams and events.

https://blis.co.nz/blogs/journal

https://www.instagram.com/blistechnologies/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXD...AcTDgAPOC_fIGA

https://www.facebook.com/BLISTechnologiesLtd

They released a series of videos over the past few weeks about immunity in response to Covid.

I don't watch broadcast TV, nor do I listen to radio that has ads so can't comment on that side of things.

If you start Googling Blis then ads will start popping up everywhere so Blis are spending some coin with Google.

Their products are sponsored on Amazon.

I have also noticed a lot of radio advertising, must have heard 4 adverts in 2 hours of driving yesterday. They also have a large billboard for UltraBlis on Customhouse Quay in wgtn. They also have their name all over the Highlanders.
    My biggest worry at the moment is they are spending all our profits on advertising, but hopefully it is okay if sales are still growing. My preference is to spend money on marketing in large oversea's markets rather than NZ.