sharetrader
Page 591 of 764 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    BLT results to be announced on 28 th May, what are we expecting ?
    To 31 March 19: Revenue $6.9 Mill P/L = Breakeven

From the HY report 30 Sept 2018:

"All regions and channels experiencing at least double-digit growth over the same period last year.

Australasian sales grew by 44% to $697k in HY19, $213k higher than HY18 ($484k).
    Sales in Asia of $487k show a growth of $267k compared to HY18 ($220k), being a 121% increase.
    North American ingredients sales increased 41% to $437k during HY19 compared with sales in HY18 ($310k).
    Amazon USA sales have been building consistently andfurther campaign activity is planned for the range but particularly the throat health products in line with the USAwinter.
    Total expenses of $3,552k in HY19 were 7% up on HY18"

Disc: Holder/ Accumulator.

Guru

Inching up ahead of Tuesdays ann , what already is known, do we have a leaky boat here.

Inching up ahead of Tuesdays ann , what already is known, do we have a leaky boat here.
    ........Im too scared to say anything. Happy to just watch now and see where this ends up. Hope we're not disappointed come Tuesday....fingers crossed.
    Have a Gr8day.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ........Im too scared to say anything. Happy to just watch now and see where this ends up. Hope we're not disappointed come Tuesday....fingers crossed.
    Somebody in the know or just a punter.... Hopefully it's someone in the know.....

Quote Originally Posted by Golfer01 View Post
    Somebody in the know or just a punter.... Hopefully it's someone in the know.....
    3.6 million shares have changed hands today and right now there's only one seller with 25k shares on offer at 3.8. There are some keen punters or the news is definitely a lot better than anticipated.

I'll be pretty pleased if the SP gets up to 3.8 - that will show a 100% return on my average cost - patience sometimes pays off. However, I'm not counting any chickens yet - the SP has been a lot higher previously only to come back to earth with a thud.

We have to be looking at 5 cents if they confirm a profit on Tuesday. They went over 6 last time they talked profit

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    We have to be looking at 5 cents if they confirm a profit on Tuesday. They went over 6 last time they talked profit
    Directors and management can't trade until after the profit is released

well they are up at 4c today so someone is keenly buying. First time I've seen a blue arrow beside what little I have left for a long time.

Guru

Decent lines going through this morning , up 11% + , tomorrows announcement must be very good highest price for 2 years ! if they are close to cash flow positive watch out below, a share consolidation could happen and more appeal to insto investors would be on the cards. .04 could be a very cheap entry imo!

Decent lines going through this morning , up 11% + , tomorrows announcement must be very good highest price for 2 years ! if they are close to cash flow positive watch out below, a share consolidation could happen and more appeal to insto investors would be on the cards. .04 could be a very cheap entry imo!
    this is the most excited I've been with BLT for 15 years!! Certainly seems to be a little more awareness and promotion with their products at chemist shops. Unsolicited the chemist promoted the product for my daughters sore throat saying it is a great product and would greatly help. Hoping they are cash flow positive so they can further invest in sales and marketing campaigns....