sharetrader
Page 671 of 764 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671672673674675681721 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by TobyPascoe92 View Post
    "delivered greater supply capacity and alternate sourcing". ​Im thinking the latter is referring to their supply base?
    • Offshore ingredient supply including a Dairy Free option
    Can anyone eleborate on where this supply might be from?

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    • Offshore ingredient supply including a Dairy Free option
    Can anyone eleborate on where this supply might be from?
    I don't believe we have been informed. It is possible it is GMP Pharmaceuticals. http://gmp.com.au/production/

From 2019 HYR:
    "Established a relationship with GMP Pharmaceuticals to produce Australia products to meet TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) requirements."

That said, my gut feeling is that it will be in Europe and not down under.

Well done to those who made a quid from the pre FY volatility. Its a personal decision now whether to ride this out or cash in and run with the smart money with alternative sectors making good progress.Its not easy.GLTA

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

I notice that BLT did not get involved in the euphoria today .

But still the uptrend of price and volume remains intact .
    om mani peme hum

I think it will be a quiet ride until the half year results

or until the house of cards comes falling down again Blis is a pretty safe bet at the moment as for the rest this buy up has hartace all over it

I would have thought there'd be a bit more excitement and possibly movement in the SP when the announcement on the 28th May was released. Looked a pretty good read to me but if anything, it has dropped a bit. Not enough skin in this game to fully understand....

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Not The Chosen One View Post
    I would have thought there'd be a bit more excitement and possibly movement in the SP when the announcement on the 28th May was released. Looked a pretty good read to me but if anything, it has dropped a bit. Not enough skin in this game to fully understand....
    Important for you to appreciate that just because you have chosen to invest in BLT (or any company) is not a reason for the market to suddenly get 'excited.'

The market will work at its own time and pay's v little attention to what is posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Important for you to appreciate that just because you have chosen to invest in BLT (or any company) is not a reason for the market to suddenly get 'excited.'

The market will work at its own time and pay's v little attention to what is posted here.
    I may be new here but I know full well that my investment with this company which was made a while ago won't have any bearing on the market getting excited.
    Generally, if there's good news (or bad) then any particular thread can gain some traction in comments but obviously there's no excitement at the moment with BLT which is fine.
    I would be worried if the market did pay attention to posts on this site or any forum for that matter.

Some support in the mid 7s which is where i think this will settle and trade within a few pips till we get some news.The rest of the world is still grappling with corona so im assuming sales will be tracking along nicely.