sharetrader
Page 711 of 763 FirstFirst ... 211611661701707708709710711712713714715721761 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 7628

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Because?Not that anyone can say for sure the covid issue is going to come to a close in 12 months or so the future you mention may yet be some ways off.USA(online Amazon) looking steady but not it aint that much cash!Lots of hold ups but to be expected.Will ponder this announcement for the whole day.Not cut and dry,thats for sure
    1. Ultrablis will be launched on amazon and alibaba in the next 6 months.
    2. Canada launch is finalised and happening this quarter. (Delayed from last quarter )
    3. Very likely launch of their skincare product depending on covid recovery. Apparently they are in the detailed planning stage for launch.
    4. With covid recovery most likely in the coming year, their retail sales channel would likely recover substantially.

Headline said Strong HY21 performance despite challenging mkt conditions

Suppose it was a strong performance .... but rather subjective description

@strong' enough for me to keep my (speculative) holding - still thinking about that
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Its EPS has improved ( 40%+). I think this is a good sign, isn't it?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by zs_cecil View Post
    Its EPS has improved ( 40%+). I think this is a good sign, isn't it?
    Revenue only up 11% so have made a better margin.

Expect the devil to be in the detail.

Little underwhelmed on first glance, and down a little on opening. Still sitting on the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Revenue only up 11% so have made a better margin.

Expect the devil to be in the detail.

Little underwhelmed on first glance, and down a little on opening. Still sitting on the sidelines.
    Patience is required with BLT - I am well aware of this having been a shareholder since 2005. The business continues to grow but experience has shown that anyone expecting great leaps forward inevitably will be disappointed.

While COVID has had both positive and negative impacts it's hard to determine the net effect from what we have been told. However, online sales seems to be the way of the future for many companies so I think it's reasonable to assume this channel will continue to work for BLT too.

The Canadian launch has clearly been impacted by Covid but looks to be on track now so we should expect some impact in the second half revenue results. Cosmetics is a new market segment but probably an FY22 story.

I'm picking a 20% increase in the sales line at year end but BLT will continue to invest in product development and marketing so increased bottom line results will be some way off.

I have a substantial holding in BLT that owes me less than 2c per share and will continue to hang in waiting for the big day they reach my wife's (irrationally optimistic) target of $1.00. I think a share consolidation at some point will be the only way the SP will ever get to that level.

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    1. Ultrablis will be launched on amazon and alibaba in the next 6 months.
    2. Canada launch is finalised and happening this quarter. (Delayed from last quarter )
    3. Very likely launch of their skincare product depending on covid recovery. Apparently they are in the detailed planning stage for launch.
    4. With covid recovery most likely in the coming year, their retail sales channel would likely recover substantially.
    I agree Calledone if they can execute your list above it will be an exciting future from here. It is a shame covid cause as much impact as it has. This one is going to require a few more patients.
    Looks like a lot of people were keen to take some profit this morning

I will be holding mine.

Did they mention the Highlanders in the Interim

Or have the Highlanders found Blis stuff no good for hangovers
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Another good result from a nzx company and another drop. Life can be confusing sometimes.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Another good result from a nzx company and another drop. Life can be confusing sometimes.
    Price is up 101.23% for the last year. Maybe the market was expecting more??

AFT kinda had the same feel about it today
    Maybe your right and expectations were more.