sharetrader
Page 712 of 763 FirstFirst ... 212612662702708709710711712713714715716722762 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 7628

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Did they mention the Highlanders in the Interim

Or have the Highlanders found Blis stuff no good for hangovers
    Yeah on page 19 of the report. Quite a good write up.

What's the PE ratio now?

Personally I was hoping revenue would be 6 million plus. That would have been a great result considering how significantly the last half was boosted by the Australian order. It came pretty close. Fantastic to see profit increasing. And greater cash inflows. They are running the ship tightly enough it won't go under...that is something to appreciate in 2020 in my opinion.

It's interesting to see they are making good progress with the skincare product. They mention it will be their first skincare product. First not new. That suggests there will be more than one. That makes sense to me given how wide the patents are. And they also talk about skincare and personal care in this report. So will the first skincare product it be a topical cream of some sort? For acne or some other skin affliction perhaps? The patents cover these possibilities. Can we expect a deodorant product at some stage?

Personally I wouldn't consider selling until I know what the new product actually is. It might have much wider appeal than K12 and M18 and could really accelerate revenue and hopefully profit growth for Blis.

Quote Originally Posted by calledone View Post
    1. Ultrablis will be launched on amazon and alibaba in the next 6 months.
    2. Canada launch is finalised and happening this quarter. (Delayed from last quarter )
    3. Very likely launch of their skincare product depending on covid recovery. Apparently they are in the detailed planning stage for launch.
    4. With covid recovery most likely in the coming year, their retail sales channel would likely recover substantially.
    Ultrablis: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FR51T5C/ref=emc_b_5_i
    Last edited by emearg; 19-11-2020 at 07:49 PM.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

I have to confess to selling 27% of my BLIS shares today.

I acheived a good rate of return on them, and I will miss them a little.

But needs must and the tuna cellar needed restocking.

Just need the remaining BLIS shares to appreciate in value as quickly as a tin of 2019 South China Sea Bonito.
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by emearg View Post
    I see Ultrblis is currently unavailable on amazon. Assume it is out of stock which could be a good sign, but hope this is not for an extended period.

Sounds like logistics globally continues to be an issue. Talking to a guys at Golf Wharehouse, they said that they just cannot get enough stock at the moment.

Advanced Member

Yesterday I popped in to Chemist Warehouse to buy some Tooth Guard. Found they don't stock it but the pharmacist said the BLIS products they do stock are very popular HoneyBlis, Throat Guard, Daily Defence. I suggested the pharmacist send a note to head office suggesting they add Tooth Guard and also UltraBlis to their inventory..

I buy my Toothguard online from Pharmacy Direct at $16.95 a pack compared with BLT retail of $24.95.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    I see Ultrblis is currently unavailable on amazon. Assume it is out of stock which could be a good sign, but hope this is not for an extended period.

Sounds like logistics globally continues to be an issue. Talking to a guys at Golf Wharehouse, they said that they just cannot get enough stock at the moment.
    Nah that is just Amazon providing a crap experience. What it actually means is your delivery address is non USA. They show undeliverable rather than out of zone or what have you. Put in a USA postcode, 75225 for example and the experience changes.

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    I buy my Toothguard online from Pharmacy Direct at $16.95 a pack compared with BLT retail of $24.95.
    If you are on the their email list discounts come through quite frequently. Between 10% and 13% off everything storewide.