sharetrader
Page 583 of 764 FirstFirst ... 83483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 7632

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Is it an April Fools article ?
    No serious stuff (I think) mate
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

With a profit we’ll be able to apply a PE now to see if it’s cheap

Quote Originally Posted by pierre View Post
    We might see a bit of a lift in the first quarter of the new financial year with the sell-in to the Aussie distributor followed by sales out to the pharmacies. What happens at retail will determine the outcome though.
    With any luck, an update in July could see the SP move a little so that it has a 2 in front at least!

Well, well - an update in April (even if it is April 1) and a positive one at that. The first quarter update should be even better - especially if it's a cold miserable winter in Oz with lots of sore throats.

Meanwhile I'm still taking Toothguard daily to assist my own oral health and my periodontist continues to be amazed at the result.

[/LEFT]

Well, well - an update in April (even if it is April 1) and a positive one at that. The first quarter update should be even better - especially if it's a cold miserable winter in Oz with lots of sore throats.

Meanwhile I'm still taking Toothguard daily to assist my own oral health and my periodontist continues to be amazed at the result.
    Hope it’s not affecting other parts of the body

Oh some good news at last. HOwever the way the market seems to react to good news lately I dont expect we will see much of a change in the SP.

Advanced Member

There were some encouraging results here and in Italy about BLiS and reduction in strep throat in children. Important because a few lead on to rheumatic fever. Only a few but they are seriously long term expensive. Maybe the company is quietly undertaking further trials. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    One of the miracles of all time — A PROFIT UPGRADE FOR BLIS

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...726/297682.pdf

Share price might get to 3 cents this year if this continues

.........is this the start of the turnaround we've all been waiting for? Maybe the new management style is now paying dividends (wouldnt that be nice) . Pleased to have hung in there and lets hope we see a repeat of the Wellington Drive story. A 3c SPrice is surely on the cards now........????????????
    Have a Gr8day.

Advanced Member

Is this good news? Unarguably. Well done.

Does this represent a new trend. Possibly, a bit early to know. Is it a result of just a single big order? Possibly? Is it a result of a big change in the board? Possibly, we won't hear.

However, I do not see how this could have happened without some serious work on costs too. In this post, I couldn't see how they could break even on $7m with existing costs:

Quote Originally Posted by simla View Post
    Something itched at me over that result, and I figured it out over the weekend. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/326966

(a) H1 profit result = -500k.
    (b) Forecast FY profit result break even = 0m.
    (c) So forecast H2 profit result = +500k. (-500 + 500 = 0)

(d) So forecast H2 profit result is an increase on H1 profit of $1m.

(e) H1 revenue is 3m.
    (f) Forecast FY revenue = 7m
    (g) So forecast H2 revenue is 4m (3m + 4m = 7m) an increase on H1 revenue of $1m.

=> So the H2 forecast is for an extra $1m profit than H1 ... on an extra $1m revenue than H1?
    So I think there has to have been some work on costs, but cannot say for sure. If so, then maybe the sap is starting to rise again after all? If the next half is positive too, then there may some partying yet.

Anyway, definitely good news and congrats to all.

With any luck, an update in July could see the SP move a little so that it has a 2 in front at least!

That 2 in front is going to happen this morning - might just be an initial rush of blood to a few heads though.
    "Don't be afraid to take a big step if one is indicated. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps." David Lloyd George

....hopefully we'll never see sub 2c again and also hopefully it wont be that long till sub-3c is a distant memory too!! (born optimist) ..........didnt we have a 6 in front for a while?
    Have a Gr8day.